Stuck on level 30

[Post New]by leesee64 on Apr 29, 12 7:32 AM
Can someone please help....I have been trying to find the right combination to build the 5 chalets w/ 3 stars and gardens and 3 volleyball courts. No matter what I try I can't get everything done in time for gold.

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:Stuck on level 30

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Apr 29, 12 11:01 AM
I finally got this one by building two factories. The first thing I did was to buy 4 workers and one factory. Used 3 workers to clear apes and garbage and one to build at the factory. When I had enough for two chalets I built them in the middle row. (For me the secret to this level was never allowing the factory(s) to go idle as much as possible)

Kept waiting for sufficient cash to build 400 supplies and built when possible while clearing with the other workers. I built the other three chalets on the middle and back rows. Bought one of the parking spaces and buillt a greenhouse and second factory in the first row as soon as it was possible then the second parking space. So now comes the furious clicking...

Built to 9 workers and made sure that I had both factories going at all times while also getting seeds from the green house. I think you need 600 for each house so after you have enough for the gardens demolish the greenhouse and build a tennis court. All at the same time upgrading all the houses and building gardens. Built the tennis court on the row in the back. Soon as all the houses are upgraded make sure you have 600 supplies with 400 building in one factory and demo the second factory and build a tennis court. I had almost no time to spare and I am a really fast clicker. :-) Good luck.

[Post New]by leesee64 on May 4, 12 8:10 AM
Thanks soooo much for your help! I finally got it!

[Post New]by SexyViciousAngel on Jun 8, 12 11:38 PM
Is it just me, or does this stupid game respond very slowly to clicking?? It takes maybe a second, 1.5 seconds for something to respond when you click on it, if it wasn't for that I'd so have this, ugh! This wrecks the game!

Update - Ok, I got it with 3 days to spare, but still, the response time could seriously be improved.

Edited on 06/08/2012 at 11:50:28 PM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 9, 12 10:29 AM
Hi SexyViciousAngel,

Response times when clicking on items in the game should be fairly quick. I would recommend making sure that your software programs and drivers are updated to see if that might help. You can take a look at our help article here that goes over some troubleshooting steps you can take if you'd like:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't help, please consider letting our Tech Support team know about that problem so they can look into that for you. You can also post any technical issues with the game in the dedicated technical thread here.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Go to: