bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

The iPad/iPhone version is here! April 29, 2012

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Apr 29, 12 10:24 AM
Hey iFishies!

Hooray! The iPad/iPhone version of this game is here. To check it out - click this link here

If you've already played this game on Mac or PC, the gameplay should be very similar - but if you have any game play questions specific to this version this thread is here for those very questions!

If you have any technical issues with the mobile version of this game just check out this help article here for further help:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

Or just get in contact with our Tech Support team and one of our reps would be happy to help out - or post in the Technical Issues thread for this game.

If you're new to our forums and would like to learn more about posting this article here: Forum Rules & FAQ page has some great information.

Happy gaming!

bfgCimarron

Re:The iPad/iPhone version is here! April 29, 2012

[Post New]by Captain_Penguin on Apr 30, 12 3:01 PM
Hi BfgCimarron,
Are there any removed scenes?

[Post New]by bbank70 on May 12, 12 8:16 PM
Can two different players play this game at once? I don't see an option to load a different player profile. My wife and son both want to play this game on my ipad with their own game saves.

PTOLI
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by PTOLI on Jun 17, 12 3:18 PM
Hi, all! I'm really enjoying this game but I've run into a snag. I'm in the boiler room and I have the pressure gauge on the pipes. (I like refreshing my algebra to figure out the valve settings.) BUT...I can't move the valve wheels. I've tried clicking all around, on and in them but they won't budge. How do I get them to move? Using the walkthrough I've gone over what I've done and can't find anything undone. HELP!

[Post New]by Mcguire4house on Jun 20, 12 8:46 AM
How do I assemble the lamp? I have all the pieces but can't get the oil can to interact with the base!!

Go to: