quaifen
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

spider

[Post New]by quaifen on Apr 29, 12 3:34 PM
how do you adjust the legs on the spider to match the paper scene, every time I try to adjust the legs or any part of the spider nothing happen?

quaifen
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:spider

[Post New]by quaifen on Apr 29, 12 4:21 PM
I guess there maybe some can of a glich in the game, I am going to uninstall the game and reinstall it to see if this helps, I have went over everything in the game to see what the problem was but I cannot find what I did wrong, I have the picture of what the spider suppose to look like, but every time I try to adjust the spider legs, nothing happens, I wonder if you suppose to use some kind of tool, but the walkthru dont suggest it.

Edited on 04/29/2012 at 4:39:00 PM PST

quaifen
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by quaifen on Apr 29, 12 4:42 PM
the reinstallment of the game help, I am able to move on in the game, if anyone have any problem in this game, it is best to reinstall the game and try again, boy I wish I never purchase this game, it is so boring.

quaifen
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by quaifen on Apr 29, 12 6:30 PM
I finished the game with no more problems except I had no use for the level, if anyone come across this problem, you can finish the game without using it.

SSueSQ
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by SSueSQ on Apr 30, 12 3:11 AM
You can finish the game without using the level but you have to get the badge code for the computer password from the strategy guide. Using the level on the elevator doors starts a HO scene which contains the police badge with the number on it. The doors never get stuck or anything, you just use the level to start the HO scene.

Go to: