toxshock
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Level 26

[Post New]by toxshock on Apr 29, 12 11:48 PM
Dear Fishies,

Please would someone be able to help me through this level?

Many Thanks

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

Re:Level 26

[Post New]by goeash on Apr 30, 12 12:23 PM
Don't know if you have worked this out yet - it took me a couple of goes. Frighten off the bears and dig the treasure. I built cabins with gardens (don't upgrade) and all the while build up your resources and seeds. When you have enough resources demolish the factory and build a sports pitch. Then keep on gathering seeds so you can build fruit trees. That should do it!
Good luck!

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by melonrind on May 1, 12 9:32 AM
Does anybody else have tips for this level?

toxshock
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by toxshock on May 1, 12 11:41 AM
I finally did it, built one tennis court and one ice cream parlour and demolished green house and factory.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on May 1, 12 6:39 PM
goeash wrote:Don't know if you have worked this out yet - it took me a couple of goes. Frighten off the bears and dig the treasure. I built cabins with gardens (don't upgrade) and all the while build up your resources and seeds. When you have enough resources demolish the factory and build a sports pitch. Then keep on gathering seeds so you can build fruit trees. That should do it!
Good luck!

there aren't Bears or treasures to dig there are monkeys and piles of garbage to pick up. I couldn't get the money fast enough unless I upgraded the cabins as I only had room for 3 (becazuse you do have to build a volley ball court and a ice cream parlor) I just can't seem to get there I am like 15 days until I can get enough - thanks for your suggestions though must be on level 25 maybe?

Lean

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by melonrind on May 1, 12 9:33 PM
OK, I got it. I built cabins on all the available spaces, and made gardens on all of them. I didn't upgrade the cabins, but I did buy the parking spaces as soon as I could. After I had all the cabins built, I made 1000 supplies, then demolished the factory and built a volleyball court there. I made enough seeds to plant a fruit tree and build a pond, and as soon as that was done, I held an event on the volleyball court to up the happiness. I finished on the last day and just scraped by with gold.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on May 2, 12 9:48 AM
melonrind wrote:OK, I got it. I built cabins on all the available spaces, and made gardens on all of them. I didn't upgrade the cabins, but I did buy the parking spaces as soon as I could. After I had all the cabins built, I made 1000 supplies, then demolished the factory and built a volleyball court there. I made enough seeds to plant a fruit tree and build a pond, and as soon as that was done, I held an event on the volleyball court to up the happiness. I finished on the last day and just scraped by with gold.

Thank You Thank You Thank you Melonrind!! I finally got it with a DAY to spare!

Eternally Greatful!

Lean

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by VickiS531 on May 8, 12 2:01 PM
I did it slightly different and got gold:

1. clear all obstacles and dig treasures
2. build cabin, garden and upgrade once.
3. buy materials as much as you can, whenever you can
4. build cabins on remaining open spots, add gardens to all
5. buy parking spaces
6. once last cabin is built, get 1000 materials and then demo factory and build volleyball court in its place
7. buy seeds as often and as much as possible
8. build 2 ponds and 1 shrub
9. once ornaments are complete, host event

Hope this helps. Good luck everyone!

VolHog77
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by VolHog77 on May 19, 12 8:27 PM
Finally got gold on this level...

Build five cabins (don't upgrade)
Buy parking spaces as soon as possible
Continue making supplies and start making seeds
At 1000 supplies, demolish factory and build volleyball court
Keep making seeds
Build garden on one cabin
Build two fruit trees
Host event at volleyball court

[Post New]by mommaplays on Apr 21, 13 2:50 PM
I'm having problems of another kind. My cabin on the bottom (next to green house) seems to have a worker "stuck" even if I cancel actions. He just stands there and I can't make any changes to the house, even if I want to.

I've tried it a few different combinations and he still ends up down there not working even though there is no job for him to do and the house is unable to be changed

Anyone else have this?

[Post New]by Braidweaver on Jun 18, 14 11:13 AM
I'm having the same problems as Mommaplays with a worker getting "stuck" at the center bottom cabin. I tried just buying another worker, but whatever group the stuck guy was supposed to be helping never gets allowed to progress once he's stuck.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 15, 14 1:16 AM
Hi M.R. A huge THANK YOU. At these levels of the game, there is no hint as to what one should do....
I alternate playing this and the Build A Lot Mysteries (#1). At least the Build a Lot games give you some direction. I don't know how you knew where to begin. I'm impressed! And grateful! God Bless
OnWisc

melonrind wrote:OK, I got it. I built cabins on all the available spaces, and made gardens on all of them. I didn't upgrade the cabins, but I did buy the parking spaces as soon as I could. After I had all the cabins built, I made 1000 supplies, then demolished the factory and built a volleyball court there. I made enough seeds to plant a fruit tree and build a pond, and as soon as that was done, I held an event on the volleyball court to up the happiness. I finished on the last day and just scraped by with gold.

[Post New]by Eluranna on Jan 8, 15 10:36 AM
I'm also have issues with level 26. I noticed right away that there are black lines (a visual grid) across this one and that the guy gets stuck. So I restarted the level, only to have more people stuck in the house who wouldn't come out, I couldn't finish the level at all because they wouldn't do the work I assigned them to. I have no idea how to work this, because I can't move forward without finishing this level.

I have a imac, 2012, so I wondered if the program is too old? yosemite

Go to: