shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Comments for Dead Hungry Diner

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Apr 30, 12 12:33 AM
I hope this is a game that you TM lovers will enjoy. Happy gaming!

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

Re:Comments for Dead Hungry Diner

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Apr 30, 12 1:14 AM
Shut the front door ! Another time management game ! This game is too cool it's so cute and yes I have bought it. Your running a restaurant for zombies, vampires, and god only knows who else so far I've only served the zombies and vampires and they are a hoot. This is a fast pace little game one thing I like is that when your customers are in line and get angry you can move them up to the front of the line so that is cool and also the first time I've ever seen that feature in a game like this. It's your basic seat your customer take the order take the money and clean the tables but it's really cute and really fun. The graphics are a little rough but you are dealing with monsters so I guess they should be that way. It's twins running the restaurant brother and sister and you get to choose which one you want to be in the beginning. There are spells you can get to help you out like calming the customers down. Also a monster hunter shows up and you have to defend the monsters with a spell and then you gain that spell as well and it has a shield. There are upgrades you can buy so far I've gotten faster shoes and a rain check which you can use to make the bad monsters come back at a later time which is another feature I think is cool with this game and one I've not seen before. There is a bouncer named Frankie aka Frankenstein he has shown up but I haven't had to use him yet but I expect I will have to as the game progresses. You have your daily goals to meet and so far I haven't done too bad with getting master. It's lots of fun really cute and a cute story and it's a great little time management game and a solid one at that. I've already purchased the game and I don't think I'm gonna be disappointed. It's definitely worth the demo if nothing else. Thank you so much dev's and Big Fish for another awesome time management game and please keep them coming.

Edited on 04/30/2012 at 1:20:51 AM PST

[Post New]by MichelleC12 on Apr 30, 12 6:11 AM
I love Time Management games and am happy to see one on Big Fish again. They seem to be few and far between lately.

However, I wish Big Fish would have waited. The graphics in this game make it terrible to play.

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Apr 30, 12 10:05 AM
I do like TM games. This game however, does not offer any options what so ever. I could only get a reduced screen, no options for music, or custom curser. Perhaps the developers will go back and redo this game. Until that time, a no buy for me.

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Apr 30, 12 1:41 PM
How do you know how much food to give them? I don't always see a number when I get the pail.

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by beltie on May 20, 12 1:14 PM
I'm liking it. Original concept, cute graphics. Has challenge to get expert levels and strategy relative to where to seat diners. I'm enjoying this one.

Go to: