New Island

[Post New]by people_eater on Jan 30, 09 2:12 PM
My villagers are moving to a new island. I'm looking for one with the following mysterious objects:
Old Glowing Stump
Fountain
Red Rock
I'd like to have a double island, with the two islands kinda together, not connected, but separate lands, still considered one island. Kinda about the same size, too. If anyone has an island number for a good island, please post here.

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:New Island

[Post New]by BossBrat on Jan 30, 09 9:34 PM
I have found, in my vast travels, lol, that even if you type in the same island number it isn't always the same island. For example, I went to island 1 when I traveled the first time. Later, I decided to go back to that island, so I typed in 1 and the island was empty and had a different name to boot.

[Post New]by people_eater on Jan 31, 09 10:27 AM
Good to know, thanks

Mystbecky
Clownfish
Clownfish
689 Posts

New Island

[Post New]by Mystbecky on Mar 23, 09 6:56 PM
people_eater wrote:My villagers are moving to a new island. I'm looking for one with the following mysterious objects:
Old Glowing Stump
Fountain
Red Rock
I'd like to have a double island, with the two islands kinda together, not connected, but separate lands, still considered one island. Kinda about the same size, too. If anyone has an island number for a good island, please post here.[/quote

I'm on a double island. 1086055821 Tribe members can just walk across Hope you find it.. 2nd island is smaller, but it fits all the wood,rock,food huts Plus celestial tower, sleep hut, observatory & veggie garden- and room for more. Let me know if you got there.

[Post New]by PATHILD on Apr 14, 09 12:30 PM
BossBrat wrote:I have found, in my vast travels, lol, that even if you type in the same island number it isn't always the same island. For example, I went to island 1 when I traveled the first time. Later, I decided to go back to that island, so I typed in 1 and the island was empty and had a different name to boot.

When I move my people will they retain their levels and will they keep their towers are do they have to start all over?

Edited on 04/14/2009 at 12:30:54 PM PST

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Apr 14, 09 5:49 PM
When you move, your people will retain all their skills, all your building/tech/potion inventory and all your accumulated moon and stars.
However, your new island will be empty except for the resource tarps. So be prepared to spend a fortune in moon and stars putting up as many buildings as you think you will require. Have fun and good luck

[Post New]by PATHILD on Apr 16, 09 6:57 PM
Thanks, I appreciate the help.

player84
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by player84 on Apr 17, 09 1:56 PM
I don't use alot of star or moon dust to build when I go to a new island. Before leaving I assign everyone to construction and one other task (something that they have some skill in, but equally assigned). When I get to the new island first thing I do is put down a garden bed then mark trees and rocks to be harvested. Then I start building huts. The most I have built is 8 when I had 70 people. When 3-4 huts are built and others are half done or more I start reassigning people, only leaving younger people who need more construction skills assigned to building. Then I build a science lab, when that is mostly done I start building storage hut. I just wait for them to be built so that people can build up thier skills. By the time my oldest person reached 969 I had 72 tribe members with full skills.

[Post New]by sandyturley1954 on Aug 3, 10 7:49 PM
Hi Memaw,
I came looking for that answer. I wondered if they kept all of that. I was holding out on moving, because I wasn't sure.
But on this island I am running out of rock, and I keep doing the potion for new rock. But the little drop down sign at the top states, the ground consumed the potion but it didn't take effect. (Not true wording, but you get the drift)
If you can tell me what else I need to do.
If you would send me a private message, I would appreciate it. I have troubles finding areas where I leave replies...
Sandy

Go to: