Fiona9167
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Level 32

[Post New]by Fiona9167 on Apr 30, 12 7:44 PM
I'm stuck trying to get a gold star on level 32 . Anyone have a trick or two that worked? Thanks!!

Re:Level 32

[Post New]by _abbycat_ on May 3, 12 11:46 PM
I need help also on this level, any would do. Thanks!!

[Post New]by blackbeginnings on May 4, 12 5:39 AM
I don't know how much help this will be but I was able to achieve a gold star. You will need a total of 4 chalets with 3 stars, 21 workers and both parking space upgrades.

I started out by getting enough materials to build 2 chalets on the two lots to the lower right. As soon as income is generated, get enough supplies to build the build the bridge. Keep collecting the income and supplies to build 2 more chalets in the remaining lots. Once you have enough income, build parking spaces. This is the tricky part. You will need to be a quick clicker from here on out.

Start upgrading the chalets and at the same time collecting income to continously collect supplies in all three factories and adding workers. As you keep adding workers, send them to work on both zip lines until you have a total of 21 workers to fully work both zip lines and the factories.

It took me three tries but I was able to complete it with a gold star.

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by deejae101 on May 12, 12 3:55 PM
I got gold by only building two chalets with three stars and not even wasting my time or supplies on building on the other two sites. I just kept making supplies to get the chalets done and the bridge, then buying the parking, and whenever I had money I would keep on buying workers when I wasn't buying supplies.

I had workers on both the of the two zipline sites at the same time ~ I think I had almost 20 or more workers eventually, so that I had a full work force on each building site and enough to keep making supplies as quick as possible. I might have even finished a day early if I remember correctly.

VolHog77
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by VolHog77 on May 22, 12 7:33 PM
Two chalets fully upgraded on the bottom two lots worked for me too.

I had 22 workers, both parking spaces and two chalets with 3 stars each and finished on day 28.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 22, 14 5:09 PM
Thanks BackBeginning...I followed your suggestions and was able to get Gold with 7 days to spare. You are right.. The key is to keep clicking & clicking & clicking!

blackbeginnings wrote:I don't know how much help this will be but I was able to achieve a gold star. You will need a total of 4 chalets with 3 stars, 21 workers and both parking space upgrades.

I started out by getting enough materials to build 2 chalets on the two lots to the lower right. As soon as income is generated, get enough supplies to build the build the bridge. Keep collecting the income and supplies to build 2 more chalets in the remaining lots. Once you have enough income, build parking spaces. This is the tricky part. You will need to be a quick clicker from here on out.

Start upgrading the chalets and at the same time collecting income to continously collect supplies in all three factories and adding workers. As you keep adding workers, send them to work on both zip lines until you have a total of 21 workers to fully work both zip lines and the factories.

It took me three tries but I was able to complete it with a gold star.

Go to: