bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

UPDATED PC version available now! November 1, 2012

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 1, 12 3:32 AM
Hi Fishies,

Great news! We now have a new PC version of Dead Hungry Diner that fixes the following:

• The installer package has now been removed and these errors occuring during the installation have now been fixed

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If the update isn’t showing for you in your Game Manager, just follow these steps:

1. Open up your Game Manager
2. Click on Options in the upper right corner
3. Hit the Games & Downloads tab.
4. Under Game Updates, tick the option Manually
5. Make sure to Check for Updates afterwards

The Game Manager should then show you any available updates that haven’t been applied yet. Looking for more information? Please check the below help article.

Game Updates in the Game Manager

You can also get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If your game is still giving you problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Edited on 11/01/2012 at 2:32:53 PM PST

aszieder
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:NEW version available for PC! May 1, 2012

[Post New]by aszieder on May 1, 12 8:07 AM
I did what you say but it didan't show no updated game in my game maneger and does not show any update game.
i Uninstall/Reinstall a Game and still i have the same problem: my screen stay white for a few seconds and them return to game maneger box.

help!

andrea

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 3, 12 4:18 AM
Hi aszieder,

Were you able to play the game before the update?

If so, you may have to run some updates to play this version. I would encourage you to have a look at the following help article for some guidence on upadatign those elements that run our games:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the problem persists after updating, or you wuld like some help doing that, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

aszieder
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by aszieder on May 3, 12 7:46 AM
no i never could play the game. it never started. i traied everything and nothing help..

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 4, 12 5:43 PM
Hi aszieder,

If you were unable to play the game since the first time you tried, I would strongly advise you to get in touch with our Tech Support team attaching a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report and specify the exact issue you are having. They will be happy to take closer look at this with you.

To contact Tech Support please click on the green to the right of the page.

I hope this information is helpful and wishing you the best of luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by kylasgammy on May 8, 12 7:30 PM
mine wont load either a white screen then back to games manager

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:NEW version available for PC! May 10, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 10, 12 2:04 PM
Hi Fishies,

We have a new version available for Dead Hungry Diner! This latest version includes the following:

- Fixes an issue with cursor movement and lag
- Addresses various compatibility issues
- Fixed touch screen functionality

If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Edited on 05/10/2012 at 2:05:01 PM PST

aszieder
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Re:NEW version available for PC! May 10, 2012

[Post New]by aszieder on May 13, 12 1:18 AM
hi everybody!
I am so happy! Finally i succeded to play this game!!!
Yes!
I went to website ****.com and i download the game from them, them whem i trayed to install the game it's show a box tell me that i need to updated my video card. I went to website of intel and i updated my video card and guess whtat... it's work.
You need to check what kind video card suit to your computer and download, install and restart your compurter.
Go to www.intel.com/Intel® Graphics Drivers
check your sistem for the lastest updates
and them follow the steps
hope work out for you
good like

Andrea

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:NEW version available for PC! June 12, 2012

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jun 12, 12 1:44 PM
We have a new version of Dead Hungry Diner up and ready for you now. This update now includes:

• New Task Indicators
• New Help Screen (which can be accessed via the main menu)
• New Difficulty Selection
• Selected monsters now pulse in the queue
• Player can deselect a queue or spell by clicking on it a second time
• improved mouse stability

To get the newest version you'll just need to uninstall and reinstall the game. For help with uninstalling and reinstalling check out this help article here:

Uninstalling and Reinstalling

If you still have trouble after the update, just get in touch with our Customer Support team for help. One of our reps will be happy to help!

Happy gaming!

bfgCimarron

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATED PC version available now! November 1, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 1, 12 2:32 PM
Hi Fishies,

We have an updated PC version available for Dead Hungry Diner! This new version includes the following:

- Added two new monsters (mummy girl and skeleton girl)
- Added a new love mechanic (some monsters admire other monsters so much that they do not engage in a brawl)
- Adds a level selection screen so you can replay specific levels
- Shady, the shopkeeper, only accepts stars as currency to buy upgrades

Please note: saved game files from the previous version are not compatible with this latest update.

If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Go to: