bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Dead Hungry Diner technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 1, 12 3:35 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a couple of suggested articles that have helped solve some common problems with games in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Dead Hungry Diner technical issues here only

[Post New]by AandAsmummy on May 1, 12 5:15 AM
installed new version today and when i try to load the game it keeps saying 'DHD.exe stopped working windows trying to find ............'

shajak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by shajak on May 1, 12 7:01 AM
I load up the game and there is no cursor, and boxes around the menu options seem to be missing, when I click on anything with my touch screen it freezes up but I still hear audio, I have tried disabling my touch screen, but I still get the same problem.

Edited on 05/01/2012 at 7:01:41 AM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 1, 12 1:28 PM
Hi AandAsmummy and shajak,

Those errors might caused by similar issues. In some cases, updating drivers and software programs can help make sure the game is running normally. I recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps on our help article here that goes over some things you can try:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the recommendations in the help article aren't working, I would contact our Tech Support team and they'll be more than happy to help.

I hope that helps, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Edited on 05/02/2012 at 10:08:40 AM PST

findlaybears
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by findlaybears on May 1, 12 6:11 PM
I'm still having the same problem with the blank black screen even with the updated game version. Tech support did try to help me, but nothing is working.

[Post New]by bensmom521 on May 6, 12 11:53 AM
Still doesn't work. Loads to a white screen with black on either side, closes, and takes a minute off my demo time. Very, very disappointed. There are so few TM games to begin with.

[Post New]by 39queenvictoria on May 12, 12 9:52 AM
Yep, this game is definitely "dead." It does not work. I wish we TM game lovers could get some decent games. Just saying

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 12, 12 10:00 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't displaying or loading correctly for you. If you've tried the recommended troubleshooting steps in the help article mentioned in my previous post, I would definitely contact our Tech Support team. When doing that, it also helps to run a Dr. Felix Report so we can take a closer look at your computer's configuration.

I hope we can get you back to gaming soon!

bfgSeine

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re: Map of Levels doesn't come up in Full Version nor does Last Spell Ability

[Post New]by beltie on May 21, 12 6:32 PM
Hello,

I've noticed two issues:

I believe I have the latest version as I purchased it in May after the update date.

1. While playing the Trial version, it allowed you to choose a Level from the Level Map. This Map is no longer in existence. Glitch??

2. In the spells store (Shady), the bottom right box never comes up or unlocks as an item. Is this correct or is it a glitch?

What do you recommend?

Thanks

Beltie

FireOpal
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by FireOpal on May 29, 12 4:46 PM
bensmom521 wrote:Still doesn't work. Loads to a white screen with black on either side, closes, and takes a minute off my demo time. Very, very disappointed. There are so few TM games to begin with.

Same issue for me.

Go to: