any ideas on how to get gold?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:eco route level 21

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 2, 12 6:01 AM
Hi mazzary,

I took a look around and it looks like there are some great tips over in the following thread:

Well, I started by building the factory and houses on all the plots. First time I had 2000 gold I bought the parking lot - then just continued to improve the houses with 6 workers until the goal was reached.

Hope this helps

Walkthrough Level 21?

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in some keywords like "level 21" and then all of the posts in that Forum containing those words will appear!

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by pluckylickyduck on Jan 1, 13 11:18 AM
I have tried to win gold on this level for months, I'm now convinced it can't be done. If so, it's not by the means posted. I've tried cutting down the tree, to add another cabin, as well, as adding more men, up to 8, I consistantly miss the gold by a nanosecond. I'm now convinced there is some kind of glitch in this game! I am not new to TM games, or unable to follow directions. Are you sure something wasn't left out of your post?

Thanks

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jan 2, 13 2:46 AM
Hi - I just managed to do it in Expert time by:

- Building a Factory
- Building 2 Cabins and upgrading them to 1*
- Buying the Parking Lot
- Building 3 more Cabins and upgrading them to 1*