bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 2, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

rascalcat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ forum

[Post New]by rascalcat on Feb 26, 13 8:28 AM
How many levels are there? I see comments about it being shorter than the first edition. Nice to have a hidden object game without sinister aspects. I have stopped buying Hidden Object games because they always involve the occult or other dark aspects. Why not more that are just plain fun?

Vkann
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Vkann on Oct 26, 13 4:20 PM
I would like to say that I loved this game , except for most of the rooms having spiders in them. I cannot handle these, so please remember that with games.

Big City games, Vacation Quest games and the Matchmaker Joining hearts, sorry and also the Dream Inn game. I find these types of games relaxing, no time limits which are too quick for me no match 3 because of time limits too and being overly bright this can have a bad effect on me.

I am writing this also to get any other games that sound like I would like that you know of. I am in a wheelchair and the computer and your games have become a big part of my life. I do have .
I hope what I have written here is alright.

THANKING YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANY HELP AT ALL YOU CAN GIVE ME

Edited on 08/31/2014 at 5:17:22 PM PST

[Post New]by craftyhigh on Nov 15, 13 1:05 PM
I bought garden scape mansion make over a few weeks a go.I get a error message please try again.

.craftyr.high@frontier.com My garden 2 works fine

[Post New]by sheebalouise on Nov 18, 13 5:09 PM
i love these gardenscape games! but, one thing is that i purchased gardenscapes 2 almost 3 weeks ago and still i can't play it! It comes up on my purchased games and when i press download - it does but....?

[Post New]by sheebalouise on Nov 18, 13 5:11 PM
all of the games i purchased from you work fine - but gardenscapes 2! help I really want this game!

'

Go to: