GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

How long was this game for YOU?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on May 2, 12 9:04 AM
At http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/195077.page in this forum, Achak complained that this game is too short and wanted on that takes longer than 1 day to complete.

Which leaves me very curious how long that "1 day" would be. Union-rules 8 hours? Calendar 24 hours? Or what?

Please, tell me/us what has been the elapsed time for you at TGY:WOW!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:How long was this game for YOU?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jun 26, 13 1:36 AM
thats strange. I've been playing this for 3 days now.
I dont know how close i am to the end, but ....thats surprising. I am not new to this genre at all & I know what I'm doing.

Perhaps that guy who said he completed it in a day was....confused.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jun 29, 13 9:54 PM
I played this game for about 3 or 4 days before beating it & that was actually unacceptably short.
I'm not happy with it overall. There is nothing left to do -you beat the game, its over. I have gold on every level so there is not any improvement to make.

At first, I beat it in about 3 days then that 4th day was just working on the ohhh...6 or 7 levels which needed improvement.

On the off-chance that some game developer reads these reviews, I just want to mention that this short game phenomenon is becoming such a problem that I'm beginning to take note of who makes what game & just not even buy from those companies anymore.

There ARE PC/Mac games out there that can last weeks and even after that, still have replay value so I don't like to hear that thing about how these games just can't offer that.

I'd definitely be willing to pay a couple of dollars more - just a couple though - if it were to add some gameplay time on.

jfrrt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jfrrt on Jul 26, 13 12:28 PM
I have this game on my tablet (slightly different, but still mostly the same game). It took me 4 or 5 days playing an hour or two at a time to complete it the FIRST time I played. It was so much fun, I have played it about 6 times now. I see something different every time I play and now that it is a daily deal for PC, I am thinking about getting it here too.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Jul 30, 13 5:50 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaay too short!

Go to: