Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

LEVEL 33 - 4Chalets, 3 Cabins...

[Post New]by Leanda1 on May 2, 12 6:47 PM
chippers6767 wrote:I updated all four existing cabins. built two more cabins then upgraded then demolished the tree and built an ice cream stand then demolished two cabins. Still can't get through. I have tried many different options but can't win this level. I don't even care about gold level at this time. Just want to get through this one. It is like there is not enough space.

There are 3 Chalets, and 2 Cabins in the beginning - the object is to have 4 Chalets and 3 cabins all 3 stars and ALL with gardens - that is ALL for the challenge....What is with the icecream and volleyball courts? I have looked and played 4 times so SOMEONE who knows and has WON on GOLD please HOW DO YOU DO IT? Everyone who has posted asking for help is listing the WRONG LEVEL.....

HELP HELP HELP

Lean

EDITED FOR STUPIDITY! - I evidently am the only one who played Eco vs Money! I played money the first set the decided to play eco on the second! I am an idiot!

Lean

Edited on 05/03/2012 at 11:00:07 AM PST

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

Re:LEVEL 33 - 4Chalets, 3 Cabins...

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Jun 14, 12 11:42 AM
EDITED FOR STUPIDITY! - I evidently am the only one who played Eco vs Money! I played money the first set the decided to play eco on the second! I am an idiot!

Lean

Yes but I still haven't seen any answers to my not being able to pass this level! I have waited patiently for over a month now - Come on Fishes somebody has to know the answer to this?? PLEASE....

TYVM - In advance!

Lean

Edited on 07/09/2012 at 8:36:22 PM PST

[Post New]by paulene_roark on Jan 27, 13 8:29 PM
i am also on eco challenge mode and every time i try this level i am at least 5 days over limit...i am upgrading and producing materials and seeds as fast as possible, all while getting more workers...its a click fest and i am still short by 5 days...i even tried multiple factories, but with having to tear it down and rebuild on lot and upgrade 3 time and build a garden, it just isnt possible...so with one factory i am not putting out enough materials for all that has to be done in time...please, if i am missing something, i would love a clue or two...or three...paulene

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 24, 14 2:48 PM
I "finally" figured out how to get the "Gold" at level 33 in Eco. The trick is to build your factory ASAP, and build 3 homes quickly. You can only get points by clicking on the money upgrades on the homes fast! BUILD up gears as fast as you can. When you can build the bridge, build the Greenhouse ASAP. It takes (I think) 200 points/gears to repair each building. This is one of the first levels that I really watched the point levels seeds and gears. You just have to keep trying to get enough points to finish the buildings. It just takes time to find the right formula for you..

Be quick/watch the point toolbar and get as much money,gears, & seeds as you can! It sounds so easy on "paper" but it is hard. Good Luck!

Go to: