monster2
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Length?

[Post New]by monster2 on May 2, 12 7:44 PM
I loved the demo but it seemed like I went through a lot of the rooms. About how long is it? I don't want to buy it and be finished in half an hour.

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

Re:Length?

[Post New]by govols2 on May 2, 12 9:50 PM
I can't give an exact length as I played it off and on over a 12 hour time frame. You go into the same rooms many times usually looking for something different. It takes a while to get up enough money to buy everything so that makes it last longer.

AbleBabel
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,051 Posts

[Post New]by AbleBabel on May 3, 12 12:43 PM

You get heaps more time. I'm still going after about three hours beyond the trial period and there's lots more to get, so I'm guessing a few more hours yet. Worth the money. Anyhow, it's one of those games you can do over to choose different styles. And I love the dog.

BigTfromAV
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by BigTfromAV on May 3, 12 1:36 PM
The actual game itself only took me about 2-2 1/2 hours. It didn't seem as long as the first Gardenscapes and I didn't think it was as entertaining. There's also one room that you don't get to open. I think you have to purchase the Collector's Edition elsewhere to be able to see into that room. Disappointing. You can continue to play for hours and rearrange things though.

HiLupe
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by HiLupe on May 30, 12 4:54 PM
I'm a fast player and I have played for many, many hours. I didn't keep track but I'll bet it was at least 10 hours, maybe more. I feel that this is well worth the money and would recommend it. Playing this game is very relaxing - the music and atmosphere is lovely.

Go to: