Green Curtained Hidden Object Room

[Post New]by Bigfishette on May 3, 12 12:51 PM
Has anyone been able to open this room yet? I've played twice and no success. Thank you. I must be missing something.

hannah233
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Green Curtained Hidden Object Room

[Post New]by hannah233 on May 3, 12 1:37 PM
it didnt open 4 me either hmmmmmmmmm.

lynn009
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by lynn009 on May 3, 12 1:43 PM
I think thats the one everybody said only opens in the CE game.

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on May 4, 12 11:30 AM
lynn009 wrote:I think thats the one everybody said only opens in the CE game.

There's a CE version? The game forum only lists this version of the game.

I would think it's more likely a glitch in the program. I have found two mistakes in this game already: item asked for is tennis ball, actual item is a baseball; asks for 20 keys, room is full of wrenches and wrenches is what it actually wants.

lynn009
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by lynn009 on May 4, 12 11:01 PM
by crowtrobot on May 4, 12 11:30 AM

lynn009 wrote:
I think thats the one everybody said only opens in the CE game.

There's a CE version? The game forum only lists this version of the game.

I would think it's more likely a glitch in the program. I have found two mistakes in this game already: item asked for is tennis ball, actual item is a baseball; asks for 20 keys, room is full of wrenches and wrenches is what it actually wants.

The CE is available on the developer's site.

adr8p
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by adr8p on May 18, 12 5:49 AM
Hi, I only have the SE of this game and have completed it and the green curtained room opened for me, the rooms that didn't open were the attic, the bathroom and the white door at the very bottom left.

[Post New]by disgruntled_girl on May 26, 12 6:23 PM
pardon me - what does "CE" stand for?

[Post New]by disgruntled_girl on May 26, 12 6:24 PM
pardon me - what does "CE" stand for?

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on May 28, 12 7:22 AM
"Collector's Edition", they have extra levels or bonus games, as well as bonus features like wallpapers, music, screensavers, etc.

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on May 28, 12 7:46 AM
I've purchased every item and am still playing. The game states that the more things that you add to the mansion, the more rooms open up. If you keep playing after you've PURCHASED all of the items you will play rooms, sometimes, for people that will GIVE you things. I've received a bonus footstool and paintings outside of "normal" gameplay. I hope that a few more "donations" will give me that bonus room.

Kafinkee
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kafinkee on Jun 2, 12 6:57 PM
I keep playing and playing, have over $103,000, but the bathroom and green room remain off limits. I can't buy anything else and nobody gives me anymore gifts. Just endless seek and find.

[Post New]by wangxiangpk on Jun 2, 12 7:19 PM

Edited on 06/03/2012 at 1:19:44 AM PST

[Post New]by ande50 on Jun 5, 12 6:34 PM
I have pruchased this game and have gone through every level, but the green curtain still remains closed. I thought that if you purchased a game, that it was considered a CE or am I wrong. I'm at over $200.000 whith nothing new happening. Has anyone tried to contact big fish about the problem?

Kafinkee
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kafinkee on Jun 18, 12 2:28 PM
I played the game a 2nd time and this time I bought the most expensive objects rather than what I preferred (except for the musical instrument because Austin kept saying he wanted a piano) and all rooms opened up except the green-curtained room. Before the bathroom remained closed. I'd say that green room access must be limited to the collector's edition.

Something to note...kept playing after that 2nd game finished and went into design mode to choose the items I wanted rather than the most expensive ones. I thought I'd get credit for downgrading but I had to pay more money for each item I exchanged.

Go to: