godschild1955
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

WHO'S IDEA WAS THIS?

[Post New]by godschild1955 on May 3, 12 4:52 PM
This is the 2nd game in as many days that is really drawing on my last nerve!
First, I was playing-toward middle of game I think & all of a sudden it threw me back to very beginning-nothing saved!
So I started all over & finished the 10 differences puzzle (again) then I clicked on the arrow pointing & low and behold I was back in the difference puzzle to do again. Went back out & tried again, same thing--I've done it 4 x's now & REFUSE to keep playing that stupid puzzle.
So I guess for 2nd day in a row I am going to have to lose a game to the abyss.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

WHO'S IDEA WAS THIS?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 3, 12 6:27 PM
godschild1955 wrote: This is the 2nd game in as many days that is really drawing on my last nerve!
First, I was playing-toward middle of game I think & all of a sudden it threw me back to very beginning-nothing saved!
So I started all over & finished the 10 differences puzzle (again) then I clicked on the arrow pointing & low and behold I was back in the difference puzzle to do again. Went back out & tried again, same thing--I've done it 4 x's now & REFUSE to keep playing that stupid puzzle.
So I guess for 2nd day in a row I am going to have to lose a game to the abyss.

WOW, sounds to me like there's a glitch; personally, I'd click on the and ask for a refund because the game shouldn't be doing that; for me, I was able to complete this game with no problems -- other than not understanding on how to accomplish some of the puzzles.

MEnr56

Go to: