In the temple and stuck

[Post New]by CancunMarita on May 3, 12 7:32 PM
Have been breezing right along and whammo. Have collected all the stuff, including half of something. Told at temple entrance that i can now concentrate on puzzles. What puzzles? Went to temple center and fiddled with the two arrows but nothing happened. Any clues. Thanks

Re:In the temple and stuck

[Post New]by Kristiana12 on May 5, 12 7:41 AM
Me too! I'm glad I'm not the only one stuck with this. I've got half s something reddish in my inventory, and the site with the bell is no longer active. The other two are active, there is the temple site with the message you quote, and the other saying that I need to use one of the things I've collected, but all I have is half of a thing...

I hope someone can help us!

[Post New]by MimiVanV on May 5, 12 10:35 PM
HELP. Is there anyone who can help? I can't get the arrows to work or the pieces to move around so that they fit. Very frustrating I do use this on my iPad so wonder if this makes a difference cuz I don't have a real keyboard to right or left click?

Edited on 05/05/2012 at 10:38:35 PM PST

[Post New]by Kristiana12 on May 6, 12 2:50 PM
I think I've figured it out. At the temple entrance there are four squares alongside each door, you can click them to reveal patterns behind them, these needs to be matched, then you get the entire ball which goes into the round stone one the screen with the lightning.

Go to: