Virtual city Paradise Resort nevada level 5

[Post New]by ClaudiavC on May 4, 12 4:47 AM
HELP I have tried everything but I cannot transport passengers from the airport etc. to the entertainment buildings the busses stay empty and there is no green sign with "in arrow" for people. There is a green sign with the "out arrow".

Edited on 05/04/2012 at 4:56:57 AM PST

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 4, 12 5:39 AM
ClaudiavC wrote:HELP I have tried everything but I cannot transport passengers from the airport etc. to the entertainment buildings the busses stay empty and there is no green sign with "in arrow" for people. There is a green sign with the "out arrow".

On page 3 of this game forum is a topic titled "Nevada 5". Maybe some of the suggestions in this thread will help you out.

Copy and paste into your browser and the link below will take you there...

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/182284.page

Re:Virtual city Paradise Resort nevada level 5

[Post New]by ClaudiavC on May 4, 12 6:26 AM
I have steen this but for some reason it is not working the busses I transport from the railway etc. to the entertainment buildings are empty.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 4, 12 7:05 AM
Do you have people coming into the train station?
Are you able to send people to the train station?

Sometimes you have to send something to the train station to have people arrive.

It's been a long time since I played this and I don't have it on my current computer, so I can't go back and play it right now to help you out with more specific info.

I am sending you a PM (personal message) with a link to a walkthrough that may help you out.

[Post New]by superboer86 on May 4, 12 7:57 AM
I have the same problem.

If i transport people tot the trainstation there is a sing with the out arrow too. Not with the out arrow.

And also i hear a Airplane when i click on the Trainstation

I have build the airfield and boot thing but i have the same problem there.

I think it is a bug.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on May 6, 12 2:27 AM
ClaudiavC wrote:HELP I have tried everything but I cannot transport passengers from the airport etc. to the entertainment buildings the busses stay empty and there is no green sign with "in arrow" for people. There is a green sign with the "out arrow".

Hi - when you click on the the Railway Station, Airport and Marina, they have an orange "in" arrow, then a grey "multiplier" arrow, then a blue "out" arrow. The Marina has the highest multiplier so this is the one to use to get lots of passengers to send to a Museum to get your Happiness up.

The premise on this level is that you need to transport passengers *from* the houses *to* one of the Railway Station, Airport or Marina (Marina is best, see above). Then using separate Buses, transport passengers *from* one of the Railway Station, Airport or Marina (Marina is best, see above) *to* a Museum.

[Post New]by Arpechal on Aug 4, 12 3:08 PM
Yes, ok, we got how it's supposed to work!...
But it doesn't.
The iPad and Android versions are bugged

Edited on 08/04/2012 at 3:08:43 PM PST

[Post New]by Pamelakd on Jan 6, 13 3:57 PM
I'm in the same boat! I can't get past this level as I have no choices whether to pick people up or drop them off! It only picks them up, which naturally leaves the bus empty of people.

Is there a fix being worked on for this? (Playing on an iPhone).

FAR30
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by FAR30 on Aug 18, 13 10:12 PM
Seems there is a bug. Build the airport and marina. Then finish goals by sending people from the towns to the entertainment buildings - don't keep trying to use them. With the people in the towns is enough to achieve the goal and move out of the level.
Cheers

Go to: