bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Post any House of 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 4, 12 11:11 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a couple of suggested articles that have helped solve some common problems with games in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any House of 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster technical issues here only

[Post New]by frickineh on May 8, 12 11:30 AM
I'm not 100% sure if this is a technical issue, but I would appreciate any advice anyone has.

I have 2 monitors, but they're different sizes. The game automatically opens on the larger of the two (which is currently 1920x1200, the other screen is 1440x900), and won't go into windowed mode no matter what resolution I choose. I've tried changing the screen resolution before I open the game, and changing it within the game settings but it always tells me it can't open in windowed mode at my current resolution.

Is this just a problem caused by having 2 monitors or is there something else I can do to make it work in windowed mode?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Post any House of 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 8, 12 11:49 AM
Hi frickineh,

There might be a couple things causing that to happen with your monitors. For the best help with that, I would contact our Tech Support team. They should be able to look at the specifications on those monitors and your graphics and determine what's happening.

I hope they're able to help so you can run the game in windowed mode!

bfgSeine

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on May 25, 12 11:01 PM
WoW!...this SE version was a 'bomb'...had trouble with the CE also...d/l went fine...hit play from GM...screen came up black...music played...then after about six minutes it went to an 'endless' loop on the music...did COM and nothing!...had to shut down computer...started again and deleted off C drive!...no buy for this one either!

[Post New]by audrey916 on Jul 30, 12 12:48 PM
I finished the main Palm of Zoroaster game, and am playing the bonus game. Got as far as the Viking statues in the cave with the well....and the arrows don't work so I can't rotate the statues to the right positions. Up till now, everything worked just fine and I enjoyed the game. Now I'm stymied. Help!!

[Post New]by sea_anomoly on May 11, 13 12:50 PM
I downloaded the trial for 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster and although everything "looks" normal, it will not play. So then I bought it online and again, it looks fine on the activation list but will not play.
I checked my account and it lists as purchased and I have my receipt. I received the 206--error code but nothing there applies to me.

Please check this as I have paid.

[Post New]by MamaG94 on May 2, 14 2:18 PM
I've downloaded the CE version. I'm in the cave in India with the mirror puzzle. The light never reaches the end, I can't receive the chess piece. The light just cuts off. I can't complete it. Help?

Go to: