LINDSAYR28
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Warning: Money Path vs. Eco Path

[Post New]by LINDSAYR28 on May 4, 12 7:21 PM
Hi all!

Just thought I'd post this friendly warning for any of you just starting out. At two points during the game, you get to choose either the Money Path or Eco Path. I HIGHLY recommend choosing one the first time, and the other the second time. (Also, don't kill any animals - you can get through without it!)

I'm not sure about choosing Eco Path both times, but if you choose Money Path both times (and are apparently a greedy little girl like me! ) it sets you up for problems later. Specifically, on Level 58, I don't think you can get gold if you're too low on your starting Eco Points bonus.

I put a more detailed discussion of the problem in the Level 58 thread, where I concluded this after massive amounts of experimentation.

Anyway, hope this helps a few of you so you don't have to go back to the beginning and restart like I did!

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

Re:Warning: Money Path vs. Eco Path

[Post New]by tamk42 on May 12, 12 7:10 PM
unforturnately, I think choosing one of each is the only way to get that stupid money trophy too....I got all trophies except that money wasnt 1000, which sucks, cause I thought I could replay it under my current name for the money track, but nooooooo...ugh!

nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by nanekochan on May 12, 12 8:38 PM
Hmmm. Thanks for the advice but I chose eco both times because I felt guilty going the money path.... Oh, well, I'll just continue on this way and eventually I'll be blocked, THEN I'll have to start over...

aljensal
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by aljensal on Jun 9, 12 2:48 PM
I've got Gold on 58 following the money path each time. I haven't chopped trees or shot animals though.

Go to: