HOS spray paint duck, nail and nail puller, bottle and nipple.

[Post New]by Pati1215 on May 5, 12 10:11 AM
can't get any of these things to work. I have reloaded this game twice. I am stuck need scissors can't go on. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:HOS spray paint duck, nail and nail puller, bottle and nipple.

[Post New]by Hdbrown on May 6, 12 5:56 PM
No help but.....was able to spray paint the duck.....and finally figured out the thing behind the peroxide is supposed to be a bottle and u gotta put the nipple on it.

But for some reason I can not get that thing to pull the nail out of the cabinet.

Seriously!!!!!!

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on May 9, 12 5:36 PM
I'm having the same problem. First off I sprayed the green duck, after some trying, & the yellow duck moved off the screen - But it's still there -green & I Still need it - I cannot get it sprayed no matter how or where I try holding the spray paint can. The same with the nipple on the bottle & trying to pull out the nail with the nail puller. Although, first off on that, after a few times of just clicking on the nail, it showed a faint Bent nail, coming off of the screen - but of course, the nail is still there & I still need it...but the nail puller just will not pull it out. The spray paint bottle changes to almost invisible. I didn't notice that the first time I used it on the green duck - when it actually worked...to no avail since I still need it. Very frustrating.

Edited on 05/09/2012 at 5:41:18 PM PST

rchogan
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rchogan on May 11, 12 12:16 PM
I'm having the same problem. Reinstalling had no effect. Annoying.

[Post New]by AngelaLRosa on May 11, 12 4:44 PM
I'm stuck here also...tried everything and to no avail. The bottle that's supposed to have the nipple put on it already has one on it. I'm about ready to give up on this game, I'm so frustrated right now with it. I just shut it down and forget about it 'til the next day. If anyone's been able to pass this part please respond. Thank you

goddess280653
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by goddess280653 on May 16, 12 12:50 AM
Hey BFG any suggestions about not being able to spray paint the duck yellow (it worked the first time) but then the yellow duck disappeared and bingo the green one was back in its place and cannot paint it no matter how many times I try. Cannot get nipple onto bottle or pull the nail out (worked the first time I tried and then bingo again the nail was back in the same place). I get that I am not the only one with the issues with this HO scene - I have a laptop that is only a couple of months old and I never have problems with games not running properly. I always find it interesting that not every fishy experiences the same gliches and that there is quite a wide range of them. How about a fix please devs or I will be requesting a refund !!

Kathyj77
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Kathyj77 on May 17, 12 7:08 PM
I am at the Same place with Same prob. Can't do the duck or nail..tried Many times..very frustrating!! Any one get it?!?!?!

druids
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by druids on May 18, 12 7:41 AM
I have a theory that this can't be done until other steps are completed first--I think I have gotten ahead of the game I am using the walkthrough and going through the steps i did not complete before getting to the HOS with the duck and the spray can. Maybe this will work.

deb911
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by deb911 on May 18, 12 9:09 AM
LuckyKK wrote:I'm having the same problem. First off I sprayed the green duck, after some trying, & the yellow duck moved off the screen - But it's still there -green & I Still need it - I cannot get it sprayed no matter how or where I try holding the spray paint can. The same with the nipple on the bottle & trying to pull out the nail with the nail puller. Although, first off on that, after a few times of just clicking on the nail, it showed a faint Bent nail, coming off of the screen - but of course, the nail is still there & I still need it...but the nail puller just will not pull it out. The spray paint bottle changes to almost invisible. I didn't notice that the first time I used it on the green duck - when it actually worked...to no avail since I still need it. Very frustrating.

deb911
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by deb911 on May 18, 12 9:15 AM
I am have the same problem pulling the nail and spraying the duck. Maybe it is because this is such a spooky place? I live about a mile from the are where this building stood, until oddly enough it burnt down when a developer wanted to expand the housing development he was building. This building was where the wealthy, mentally disturbed people were living. You should have seen where the people were kept that were mentally disturbed and very dangerous!!!!!!

Back to the duck is there any help or do I have to start over?

druids
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by druids on May 18, 12 11:41 AM
I tried to get all the morphing objects, I tried to go in the direction of the walkthrough---nothing worked. I am going to start over. I am not happy lol.

druids
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by druids on May 18, 12 2:45 PM
Yup---you have to delete the game and start over with a new profile. I saw another thread from the admins that says just that---duh on me. At least I am where i was--phew.

Kathyj77
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Kathyj77 on May 18, 12 3:29 PM
Let us all know how that works, PLEEEZE!

pilimai729
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by pilimai729 on Sep 26, 12 3:18 PM
Sure wish I had read this thread before buying. I hate starting over, but it will probably be some thing like needing to change resolution, and, or dpi. tech said that once in the case of the disappearing gem. I don't mind replaying games, but this one wasn't that exciting to have to do it over so soon. So many years with bfg, and it seems that lately we all have to ask for refunds.

[Post New]by anna_sh on Oct 3, 12 2:28 AM

Edited on 10/16/2012 at 1:00:03 AM PST

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on May 12, 13 4:02 PM
same problem here. went back through the walk-through and have done everything to this point albeit out of order but done and still can't get the nail. My HO puzzle doesn't mention anything about bottle and nipple, but mentions duck shadow. Will close out and come back in and hopefully that helps.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on May 12, 13 4:59 PM
uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help. Now trying with different profile. Wish me luck!

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on May 12, 13 6:06 PM
I have had to change profiles, but on the positive side, when doing the hidden object scenese, the items are different so it's not like redoing the same game. I am also referring to the guide as I go [not happy about this part] to make sure I don't miss anything. So far, I am doing pretty good.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on May 12, 13 6:43 PM
Just to let everyone know, changing profiles did the trick. This time mine showed the baby bottle. I was nervous though. Didn't want to have to do it a third time!

Go to: