dodeb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

3rd level heroes of hellas 3 athens

[Post New]by dodeb on May 5, 12 2:54 PM
feelin a bit embarrised. im not normaly not this dum. i cant get the end of level 3, which is finding the last cues on the guy. i have 1 eye 2 find and all of the 4th box, any help appreciated
deb

AlexJeff
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:3rd level heroes of hellas 3 athens

[Post New]by AlexJeff on May 13, 12 4:38 PM
In those HO scenes, and there are several throughout the game, in any number of instances - some objects remain hidden until you press the "hint" button. Only then are they revealed. They can either be invisible or inside something until the "hint" button is used. Seems strange, but I ran across that as well. Good luck.

Re:3rd level heroes of hellas 3 athens

[Post New]by puppydogtails on Feb 10, 13 12:44 PM
Look at the soldier's eye, it's the eye you need.

3rd level heroes of hellas 3 athens

[Post New]by melemelon on Jun 6, 14 6:18 AM
dodeb wrote:feelin a bit embarrised. im not normaly not this dum. i cant get the end of level 3, which is finding the last cues on the guy. i have 1 eye 2 find and all of the 4th box, any help appreciated
deb

I'm stuck at this level also. I use the hint function which highlights the torso of Poseidon (?). I tap & tap and nothing happens. I have one eye (yes I have soldier eye although I did have to tap repeatedly on it) and all of the 4th box to go. Have enjoyed the game so far, but I'm really frustrated.

Go to: