bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 6, 12 1:19 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

lizst
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Post any Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice technical issues here only

[Post New]by lizst on May 6, 12 6:47 AM
tried to play this game but have a terrible lag and almost inoperable cursor

kimcol
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kimcol on May 6, 12 6:48 AM
When I click to play, my monitor starts flashing like a strobe light, hurting my eyes; it never loads and I have to end the process through the task manager. Is anyone else experiencing this? I will try to reinstall and see if that helps.

kathey12
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by kathey12 on May 6, 12 8:17 AM
Received the following error:

Error Reading PNG file
Incorrect Data Check
Fatal-ISV
Source\dg\bitmapPng.a@85

Game then freezes and have to CAD (control alt delete) and end task.

This has happened twice after completing finding soldiers and completing the puzzle and reading the two pieces of the clue.

Any suggestions?

I'll uninstall and redownload.

Thanks,
Kathey

BigTfromAV
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by BigTfromAV on May 6, 12 8:48 AM
I can't even get to the game. I'm an active game club member and it keeps telling me to update my billing info first - I've checked it, it's all correct, nothing expired. Still won't let me play. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrated with BFG lately - too many issues.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 6, 12 10:08 AM
Hi Fishies,

It looks like there are a few different problems coming up here! I have some suggestions that I hope will help -

lizst, kimcol and kathey12 -
The issues you describe could mean that some of your software needs to be updated. You can find more information about doing so in this help article:

If you try those steps and are still having trouble, it's definitely a good idea to get in touch with our Tech Support. They'll be able to take a look at how the game is running on your system and see how best to get it working for you. The steps for how to contact them and send them that info are here

BigTfromAV -
Since you're having trouble actually purchasing the game, please contact our Billing Support - they'll be able to pull up your account and tell you exactly why you're getting that message about updating your info. You can reach them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

Since you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 05/06/2012 at 10:09:37 AM PST

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by niki93 on May 6, 12 11:01 AM
the game game is in bright pink & green 4 me?

[Post New]by sandy01m on May 6, 12 12:51 PM
I was really looking forward to this game.....but I keep getting big white squares in the game and the pics don't come up with the dialouge...very sad...really wanted to by this one

kathey12
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by kathey12 on May 6, 12 1:45 PM
Sorry for the delay in responding. Thank you Bfgmono for the suggestion. A simple "reboot" resolved the error, and I was able to complete the game.
Sincerely,
Kathey

baffledtoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by baffledtoo on May 6, 12 2:34 PM
This game hates my computer, which is a shame - I like puzzle games. Tried changing profile, reinstalling, restarting. I almost never have problems, but I do with this one. Not purchased, so will not complain. But sadly, I cannot buy it.

[Post New]by desertsombra on May 6, 12 3:38 PM
Iam having the problem with screen constantly flickering. Change the cursor less flickering, but it is annoying--especially on the eyes. Never had problems with Eye of the Tiger! Lately, it seems there has been lots of games with glitches. I have never been able to get the Mark Twain collecyor edition or plain one the Devil in the mississippi river--sorry do not remember title well---this game after 10 min of play becomes a small itsy bitsy screen on top rt sid of my comp screen; the only way to exit it is to completely shut down.I really liked the game, better of course than this one.So I guess I will have to pass buying Tiger Eye Part 2.

[Post New]by Lindzee2000 on May 6, 12 10:09 PM
kimcol wrote:When I click to play, my monitor starts flashing like a strobe light, hurting my eyes; it never loads and I have to end the process through the task manager. Is anyone else experiencing this? I will try to reinstall and see if that helps.

I am having the same problem! Did a reinstall help? I was really looking forward to this game also.

cgibson856
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by cgibson856 on May 7, 12 5:11 AM
Stuck on "activating" Closed BF & said trial expired. I deleted & tried to download again & is again stuck on "activating"

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by demon13 on May 7, 12 6:26 AM
Everything worked except the exit.. i had to turn off my pc just to stop it..

slepless777
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by slepless777 on May 7, 12 2:45 PM
3rd game in a row that won't even open. I click play, the screen flickers and game manager sends me back to the screen with the buy now button. Yeah, right. Fat chance. So sick of this site.

sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by sexxygamma on May 7, 12 8:18 PM
wrote to BF about last 2 games making my screen flicker too! and no response? I truly think it is on their end why would we all have same problem?hmmmm? so I might just have to cancel membership if these glitches are coming more often then not! Sorry BF!

[Post New]by liagmai on May 7, 12 8:58 PM
kimcol wrote:When I click to play, my monitor starts flashing like a strobe light, hurting my eyes; it never loads and I have to end the process through the task manager. Is anyone else experiencing this? I will try to reinstall and see if that helps.

i am having same problem... i uninstalled and reinstalled but smae thing happens

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 8, 12 11:26 AM
Hi Fishies,

It sounds like a few of you are running into some graphical issues with the game. Screens flickering and coming up in odd colors is usually caused by an out of date driver or software program. You can find some troubleshooting steps on our help article here that may be useful:

If the tips in that help article aren't working, you can always contact our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to assist you.

I hope that helps, and enjoy the game!

bfgSeine

grime
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by grime on May 8, 12 10:21 PM
had a lot of grief with this game. screen went real big, couldnt see inventory or menu. to get out i had to ctrl alt delete as esc wouldnt work. had to shut down comp. started up again, couldnt get on to bf site, so i shut down again. finally my comp is ok. definitley no buy for me.but have noticed lately that se games seem to have problems and ce games are ok. anyone else noticed?

[Post New]by liagmai on May 9, 12 8:36 PM

im having same problem.. i reinstalled and made no diff.. customer help gave a suggestion to fix but that still didnt help....

Go to: