bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Shop-n-Spree forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 30, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Shop-n-Spree forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shop-n-Spree players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

Re:Welcome to Shop-n-Spree forum

[Post New]by Momhart on Jan 31, 09 8:22 AM
This is a cute game. Just a little too cute for me.

[Post New]by pmac415 on Jan 31, 09 1:58 PM
I could not get this game to load. It kept freezing. I wanted to try it, since I love the time management games. I rebooted twice, and then just let it load, it had the bar code where it was installing and it never finished, and then it went back to the BFG client, as 0 minutes left to play. Did anyone else have this issue? I wanted to try it!!!!! I have a Vista 32 bit w/2GB Ram, Direct X 10 and a matching graphics card. Can't understand why the game would not load and really why if it didn't load, it expired my 60 minute trial.

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Jan 31, 09 9:39 PM
This is a really good time management game. I usually don't care for them, but this combines time management and hidden objects. For those who like HOGs, this gives it a different twist. Good job Big Fish!

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Feb 1, 09 7:19 PM
pmac415 wrote:I could not get this game to load. It kept freezing.Did anyone else have this issue?

Yes, I did, and I was able to fix it. For me, the problem was my Anti-Virus scanner.
If you are running a real-time anti-virus program, you can right-click on it's icon in the Window's tray and select Snooze or Disable to temporarily turn it off.

If you have eTrust EZ Anti-Virus, you can create an exception for the file "packed.vpk" that resides in the game's sub folder "Assets".
This way you will not need to keep disabling the real-time anti-virus each time you play.

Hope that helps!

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 3, 09 10:50 AM
I really liked this game... I like how they have time management and puzzle all in one i might buy this one if nothing else comes out before i get my game credit.. Keep up the good work big fish..

kiminee
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by kiminee on Feb 5, 09 1:40 PM
Didn't like having to click back on customer for every item, draws your eyes away from the spot your looking and with the pics being so busy, it seriously detracted what could've been a good game.

[Post New]by crysangls on Feb 18, 09 3:34 PM
I am having trouble with this game. Every time I get to the weekly promotional part the game doesn't work correctly. It flashes the customers so you can't see what they want or the game freezes up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still the same. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by tooblue on Feb 18, 09 11:05 PM
i love this game but i wish there was a level or mode where u had to keep playing until all the items were gone on the screen

[Post New]by Kimber672 on Feb 24, 09 5:01 PM
Every time I tried to play this game my PC would shut down. Restart and be fine till I would play again then my PC would shut down. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you fix it or if you can fix it.

Thanks
Kimber

ersatz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ersatz on Apr 4, 09 6:33 PM
I don't know why I bought this game...I think I thought the levels would get harder or more challenging--they don't.

[Post New]by sabin1 on Jun 3, 10 7:24 AM
i love this game but i wish there was a level or mode where u had to keep playing until all the items were gone on the screen

Me too! I was so excited when I got to the end of the game for it and was so disappointed that it didn't happen.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jun 13, 10 6:20 PM
This is an awesome game! I have yet to discover any other even similar to it (though I wish there were more). Premise is that you basically are shown an overcrowded department store. People will come in and request various items (and colors) and you basically have to find them on the shelves. The store is set up logically but it is still tough to find things very quickly. In a sense this is a hidden object game, but not at all like one really. It's sort of it's own genre. Very, very, VERY fun game to play. I highly recommend it - very addicting gameplay and well worth the money.

Go to: