bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

The Mac version of Joining Hands is here!

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 7, 12 12:56 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Joining Hands players.

If you need a hand in resolving technical trouble for your Mac game, we recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, be sure to check our Mac Game Errors help article.

For questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

narf99
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Joining Hands is here!

[Post New]by narf99 on May 7, 12 8:09 PM
I'd like to know what is going on with BIG FISH these days!? Lately I can not open games. Every other game I get the error message: APPICATION QUIT UNEXPECTANTLY. This happened most recently with "Joining Hands". So I followed the directions for MAC GAMES ERRORS, updated everything, rebooted, uninstalled the game, reinstalled, but still got the error message. Tried the Live Chat but couldn't get that to work. I use Firefox, and your advice on how to allow "pop up windows" is not accurate. You need to revisit that info. If I'm not going to be able to download games, what's the use in keeping an account. Please advice! By the way I have a MAC. Anyone else with a Mac having this problem?

lizysfog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lizysfog on May 9, 12 4:33 PM
Had the same exact problem with the game. Grrrrrrr.

narf99
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by narf99 on May 9, 12 5:13 PM
Thanks for replying! If we both had this problem there must be others who have not responded. Big Fish doesn't care to respond either. I'm stopping my membership.

lizysfog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lizysfog on May 10, 12 5:34 PM
I've contemplated that, too! I usually do have positive comments re: customer service, but I'm tired of having to contact them regarding crashes. Recently I've just uninstalled games and given up on new things. I'm still waiting for a fix on game from January.

narf99
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by narf99 on May 10, 12 6:03 PM
Yay! Another reply. Yet still no answer from BF.
Hey anyone else out there having problems?

m0r0n
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by m0r0n on Jul 6, 12 5:51 AM

*Yes, ME! Games constantly need reloading.
* some simply crash repeatedly when I try to play for the first time.
*some glitch like w/ JH,
right side is cut short,
I cannot progress...little numbered locks just click 2 when I click 1, etc., one up.
No upper left dots to log out so have to shut down iMac to get away from it.
*4 Elements II shows me a white screen w/o any blocks to connect after directions.
*I cannot square my payments w/ my purchased games since I don't happen to know or have any clue where I could find the games by those MONSTER numbers.
"Help" always seem surprised at my complaints and respond quickly within their hours of work yet my issues are mostly listed under the FAQ!! Indicate total resolution is possible, yet, gotta say, over time? Nothing improves.

Go to: