stuck on level 16

[Post New]by hutches on May 7, 12 1:11 AM
Am stuck on level 16 how do you get happiness

Re:stuck on level 16

[Post New]by kaysmithx10 on May 7, 12 6:53 PM
create ice cream stands

[Post New]by marianelaalmonte on May 10, 12 4:03 PM
I'm stuck on level 16 also, i've tried over and over again but i can't get happiness
...can someone tell me how to?

[Post New]by marianelaalmonte on May 10, 12 4:05 PM
so instead of tents, create ice cream stands?

[Post New]by dariusenka on Jun 2, 12 7:26 AM
I have the same problem. But there is never enough money to creaty that many icecreame stands!

[Post New]by dariusenka on Jun 2, 12 7:27 AM
I have the same problem. But there is never enough money to creaty that many icecreame stands!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 7, 12 1:50 PM
Hi Fishies,

To beat this level, I had to create enough resources with the factory or the greenhouse, then demolish it to reduce your unhappiness level, then you can build another ice cream stand in its place. That gives you a big chunk of happiness, and should help you get enough to get around that level.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Deeisme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Deeisme on May 27, 13 8:18 AM
Building ice cream stands is not the answer, I have found. I have tried to play this level 16 everyway there is to play and cannot get enough happiness points. I have tried everyone's advice and, still not enough happiness points. After doing level 16 over 10 times, I am ready to un-install this game. I have other games, like this one, and I have never had so much trouble with any of them, like Campgrounds.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 11, 14 3:39 PM
SUCCESS!

I just finished reading the reviews above, and went back to the level and won. I did not shot the bears as suggested.

I cleaned out the bears and branches as quickly as I could; added new workers when they were available. I built a new trailer when I had the points! Mainly, the best suggestions were from BGF Seine! I played the ice cream machine more than usual.
One of my errors (I thought) was I deleted the factory too early. I wanted to build another trailer (I thought)

BUT.. I found that I did not need another trailer. When I had stars and gardens on the trailers and tent that I had, I demolished both factory, and horticulture...loaded an ice cream treat, and played it. It was as easy as that. Game was won with about 4 or 5 points LEFT. This surprised me too. Good Luck..

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 26, 14 5:10 PM
Finished Level 16 in ECO.

OnWisconsin wrote: SUCCESS!

I just finished reading the reviews above, and went back to the level and won. I did not shot the bears as suggested.

I cleaned out the bears and branches as quickly as I could; added new workers when they were available. I built a new trailer when I had the points! Mainly, the best suggestions were from BGF Seine! I played the ice cream machine more than usual.
One of my errors (I thought) was I deleted the factory too early. I wanted to build another trailer (I thought)

BUT.. I found that I did not need another trailer. When I had stars and gardens on the trailers and tent that I had, I demolished both factory, and horticulture...loaded an ice cream treat, and played it. It was as easy as that. Game was won with about 4 or 5 points LEFT. This surprised me too. Good Luck..

Go to: