Graveyard keys

[Post New]by superknitter on May 7, 12 5:42 PM
I put all three keys in the trunk in the graveyard, but the game pushed me out and I cannot return to get (I think) the cup. HELP!!

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

Re:Graveyard keys

[Post New]by Poof11 on May 13, 12 1:46 AM
You may not have yet receieved the special key needed to finish the final puzzle for that trunk. Take another look around once you get it you'll be able to do the puzzle to open it.

[Post New]by thegardner1 on May 25, 12 1:20 PM
I was also kicked out of game. I have a key but cannot use it. Don't know what to say. the game is driving me nuts. I hope you find out something.

[Post New]by thegardner1 on May 25, 12 1:20 PM
I was also kicked out of game. I have a key but cannot use it. Don't know what to say. the game is driving me nuts. I hope you find out something.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 28, 12 12:57 AM
After you align all of the keyholes using the three keys, the game exits out of a close up view. You can then use the exotic key on the top.

[Post New]by kitelady on Jun 6, 12 9:21 PM
I used all the keys and have the exotic key, when I put the first 3 keys in, it closed the open view and won't let me use the exotic key, and I can't get any further in the game

[Post New]by craftkitty53 on Jul 13, 12 1:05 PM
I to have that problem. got all of the keys as well as special key. uninstalled game and still have problem.

Go to: