[Post New]by cleoladycat on May 8, 12 12:04 AM
Any comments fishes?

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:Todays DD May 8 2012

[Post New]by JulieJay on May 8, 12 3:44 AM
I was surprised that I hadn't even demo'd this game so had a full 60 mins to give it a go.

I'm only on to the 2nd case so this game looks to be a nice long one. HO scenes are nice and hard which is something I like.

At the time my demo time expired I was sitting staring at my completed Wampum trying to figure out what I'd done wrong.

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on May 8, 12 1:11 PM
Started playing and thought this sure is familar. Well I bought it quite some time ago and sure enough looked on games I had purchased and there it was. It downloaded like it was something I didn't already own. Now to give you my opinion. I really enjoyed playing and there were lots of twists and turns. Graphics were not as crisp and clear and at times had a hard time seeing them. Also the hints were few and far between but I did finish and give this a 2 out of 5 stars.

Scobeaux
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Scobeaux on May 8, 12 4:53 PM
I am finding this game to be very enjoyable. For me, the graphics are perfect - very clear, appropriate to the scene, and actually pretty cheerful. I really don't like blurry, dimly lit HOS, and these are the opposite. The mini-games are also fun, not too challenging and a bit out of the norm. I will write a full review when I finish but I wanted to chime in today while it is still a DD to say that as far as I am concerned this is a STEAL at $2.99.

Scobeaux
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Scobeaux on May 10, 12 9:44 AM
Update - I finished the game and gave it a 5-star review on the review page.

Go to: