bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Clutter II: He Said, She Said

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 8, 12 12:29 AM
The Clutter is back and it needs to be cleaned in Clutter II: He Said, She Said! Everything you loved about Clutter and more is included in this exciting sequel! More levels, more variations and more addictive than before. Everything is re-playable, even the mini games! Adventure through 12 new lands as you try to put everything back together again. The Randomly Generated Puzzles will give you hours of new challenges and gameplay. Will you be able to clean up the Clutter?

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

Re:Clutter II: He Said, She Said

[Post New]by Bpup on May 8, 12 10:15 AM
I have the first Clutter game and I like it; it's one of those games that I consider a hidden gem in BF's game inventory. It gives a nice twist on the standard HOG and includes other puzzles, so I'll definitely be giving Clutter II: He Said, She Said a try.

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on May 8, 12 12:09 PM
Just echoing what Bpup said. The first Clutter was a real gem. If I recall, though, it did not have a timer on/off option, and it got really, really tough to beat the levels at the end. I was just thinking about it the other day and wishing there was a sequel to it! Off to download and demo now.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on May 8, 12 2:15 PM
Marinersfan04 wrote: Just echoing what Bpup said. The first Clutter was a real gem. If I recall, though, it did not have a timer on/off option, and it got really, really tough to beat the levels at the end. I was just thinking about it the other day and wishing there was a sequel to it! Off to download and demo now.

thats what is great about this one,,,timer option, diffuculty option,,,very customizable

[Post New]by grammabeauone on Sep 22, 12 6:22 PM
Will there be aother Clutter game soon? I've played I and II several times and would like to see another.

Go to: