bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Reviews for Clutter II: He Said, She Said

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 8, 12 12:36 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Clutter II: He Said, She Said ? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Clutter II: He Said, She Said page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Reviews for Clutter II: He Said, She Said

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 8, 12 12:37 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable to the review thread.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game, what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. This can only help us in continuing to provide better games, which is what we all want!

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on May 8, 12 5:58 AM
If you are looking for a nice straight foward Hog, then this is the game for you,, Its just boards of Different types of Hog scenes, ie, match exact items, like items, black and white, etc

there are mini games every few scenes, lots of options, like ,timer off or on, lower or raise diffuculty.

The 1st "Clutter" was quite long, hope this one is too.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 8, 12 6:43 AM

Edited on 05/08/2012 at 3:40:21 PM PST

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 8, 12 7:16 AM
In the options screen you can turn off/on the following.

Full Screen
Show Book
Treadmill
Auto Hint
Pop up help
Mini Games
Big Cursor
Timer
There are 3 bars to alter

Music
Sounds
Difficulty

This is a good game for the young at heart or children. It is not really a HO game as we know it. I would put it more in the puzzle genre.
Find halves of things, move things aside et. Find ABC blocks and coins for some kind of bonus.
If we get tired and the dark and dreary IHOGS/HOGs etc., then this is a game to dink about in.
Worth a punchcard credit if desperate near the end of a month.

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on May 8, 12 7:39 AM
A fun straight HOG with interesting puzzles thrown in to break it up. The options let you shut off hints and the book if they get annoying, as well as some of the game styles like Treadmill, and the HOG scenes have different "rules" so pay attention to the directions until you get the hang of it!

The demo time flew by for me, so I'll be buying this one!

Edited on 05/08/2012 at 7:40:53 AM PST

essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by essgee52 on May 8, 12 8:47 AM
More of a matching game than a HOG, with some philosophy (which can be skipped) thrown in. A very nice diversion with lots of options for game play. Bright graphics, not too challenging or too easy, different mini-games thrown in here and there. I'd recommend giving it a try at least.

rainice
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by rainice on May 8, 12 9:16 AM
I've played this for about 2 hours now and I love it. It's much like the first clutter game, however there are some new games in the mix. My favorite is one where everything is in one pile and you have to sort through the pile to get the objects you need. Probably the best part of the game is you can customize it to what you want. Peglegann covered this aspect very nicely so I won't repeat. I usually play without sound but I did listen for a few minutes, just to see what the background music was like and it's fairly pleasant.

For any one who likes a nice straight forward relaxing game, I highly recommend this one.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on May 8, 12 11:46 AM
I have tried this game also, but didn`t liked it really. I think before a few months it would be a great game for me... but now, I prefer a little bit more interactivity. For me its a no buy. But happy gaming everyone

zbox12
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by zbox12 on May 8, 12 6:45 PM
I really enjoyed the original Clutter so it was a nice suprise today. I've already played the demo and have used a credit. A big imporvement is that you can change the diffaculty level or skip the treadmill. (Not sure why anyone would like to skip it since that and the pop up blocks are what I like the most.) I also like the He said, She said interaction.

HiLupe
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by HiLupe on May 8, 12 10:06 PM
I really enjoyed this one! It's different from most other HOGs - mostly picking matches from a jumbled background. It sounds very simplistic but I found it to be a very enjoyable game. I really enjoyed the music, too. As soon as my demo was over I went and used one of my credits. I didn't find anything really difficult in the game but thought it was quite an enjoyable way to spend a few hours.

I enjoyed it so much that I'm going to check out the first Clutter to see if I like that one, too.

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on May 9, 12 12:19 AM
Why oh why did BFG put this one out as a "soft" release? It should have been a TGT! It deserves "front-page" exposure, as DarkDisciple so astutely noted!

Like its older sibling, it's as much a puzzle game as a hidden-object quiz. There are a lot of gameplay choices in the Options menu, which Ann nicely listed for us. The soundtrack is unique--a mix of music and steel-mill-type sounds. The graphics are excellent--colorful and sharp. Oh yeah--timed and untimed modes!

The game incorporates a variety of H0 scenes/games--find two alike, find what's on the bottom conveyor belt, find two halves of items, find alphabet blocks to solve a puzzle, find coins to increase hints. Interspersed between these are some brain-teaser-type games and some real-life "philosophy," as Essgee noted.

While I appreciate Ann's review and list of gameplay options, I respectfully disagree with her term "desperate." I think it's too early in the month to worry about a last punch on the old BFG PunchCard. For fans of H0Gs/Puzzle games, this ranks right up there with ones like Pure Hidden! Give it (and its predecessor) a try!

Regards, elldee

Edited on 05/09/2012 at 12:22:54 AM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on May 9, 12 2:32 AM
LOL elldee/peglegann,
I am desperate for some gaming release from today's work tension. I didn't like the first one, but I might just have to give this one "a burl" after the reviews posted here.
Cheers

Edited on 05/09/2012 at 2:32:45 AM PST

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on May 11, 12 4:48 PM
Well I just LOVED the first Clutter , have played that one over and over, so was VERY excited to see Clutter II !!

This is a unique game, one of a kind, and that is what I like most about it, having something different from the same old same old, gets this gamer's juice's flowing.
I have the absolute worst memory, so playing this really gives me a much needed workout, all while totally enjoying myself, doing it.
I was happy to see that there are so many options, so you can customize the game, to fit your needs, I found this one more difficult than the first, so I will be using the slider, to make it easier ..lol.
Also, I am one that enjoys reading what Leon and Anna, have to say, there tips are very helpful IMHO, and I just think this is a very well put together game.
Also, I thought it was super nice that the puzzle guy (sorry brain fart ) came to the BF pond, to answer any questions regarding the puzzles, don't know if I am having a dense day or what, but I maybe needing some help in that area, after playing the demo..Duh .
One thing is for sure, this is a must buy, for me, couldn't get enough of the first one, so was Soooo HAPPY to see this.
I agree it shouldn't have been a soft release, this GEM deserves, front page attention, IMO it is one of the better games, that BF has released, so I do hope everyone gives it a try at least .
I find it very addictive, and just LOVE everything about it, thanks developers, AGAIN job well done and with the added options, SUPERB .
Well off to purchase and play...WOO HOO its going to be a good day .

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by JoeKazz on May 11, 12 7:55 PM
Hi quarlesqueen:

Thank you for the nice words...I especially like "thanks developers".

Have you added your review to the "Reviews" that can be seen from the Game's main page? I would much appreciate that.

Joe (Not to be confused with Leon).

[Post New]by Gamers_Assoc on May 13, 12 4:19 PM

Edited on 05/14/2012 at 1:51:25 AM PST

[Post New]by Rett_from_bc on May 13, 12 11:38 PM
Loved Clutter 1, so when I saw this new version I bought it without trying the demo. Big disappointment. Graphics are not as good as first game, nor are the mini games. However, learned the lesson - try before buy.

AFlowers
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by AFlowers on May 15, 12 9:56 AM
The first one was good - this one is better! It's different, so probably not for everybody.

I especially like the options to turn off the stuff you don't like, including the timer. I play games to relax, not beat the clock. Others want a challenge. Thanks for giving it to us both ways.

My only [small] complaint is the games with the stars. It's a nuisance to be forced to move something even though you see a match. Not a killer, just a nuisance.

Thanks for the game. Please keep 'em coming!

PS: To the developer: Will there be more? I hope so!

Edited on 05/15/2012 at 12:29:00 PM PST

SR13
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by SR13 on May 27, 12 10:08 AM
I thought that the puzzles were a great way to spend some time if you don't want anything too heavy. The "He Said, She Said" part of it was really annoying as were all the sports facts etc. Thank goodness you can switch them off in the options menu. It's a good idea to wait until you've got the rules of each game under your belt though.
Made a pleasant change from all the usual gorey/ macabre stuff.

Go to: