bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Spooky Mall - May 8, 2012

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 8, 12 10:53 AM
We have a new version of Spooky Mall available now. This updated version of the game fixes the issues with the game freezing during certain levels.

We apologize greatly for the trouble and appreciate your patience as we worked on addressing these issues.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article with those steps:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, you can reinstall the trial version to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems getting the update, or with the game itself, please contact our Tech Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and from there, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Thank you!

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Spooky Mall - May 8, 2012

[Post New]by LadyDivine on May 18, 12 12:59 AM
JPZ! That did the trick

THANKS!!!!

[Post New]by Darkghoul on May 18, 12 7:26 PM
YAAAYYY!! Thanks so much... Glad I was patient to wait. Well worth it!!

[Post New]by ntm419 on May 21, 12 8:34 AM
Thanks Big Fish for staying on top of this and getting the fix to us. That's why you guys are the best!!! Thanks again!

[Post New]by konamia on Jun 10, 12 8:12 AM
I uninstalled, then reinstalled the game and it's still freezing.

[Post New]by abby999 on Jun 26, 12 1:56 PM
konamia wrote:I uninstalled, then reinstalled the game and it's still freezing.

[Post New]by abby999 on Jun 26, 12 1:57 PM
abby999 wrote:
konamia wrote:I uninstalled, then reinstalled the game and it's still freezing.
im haveing the same problem i dont want to keep unstalle over again im not going to have any loaddown loads left this really

mesalady44
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Spooky Mall - May 8, 2012

[Post New]by mesalady44 on May 14, 13 5:58 PM
bfgMonongahela wrote:We have a new version of Spooky Mall available now. This updated version of the game fixes the issues with the game freezing during certain levels.

We apologize greatly for the trouble and appreciate your patience as we worked on addressing these issues.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article with those steps:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

*If you have not yet purchased the game, you can reinstall the trial version to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems getting the update, or with the game itself, please contact our Tech Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and from there, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Thank you!

mesalady44
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by mesalady44 on May 14, 13 6:00 PM
cleopatra locks up whenever she goes out the door -- you have to let her get mad so she wont answer any questions -- happens in both the bakery and the delicatessan -- if you have the cashier you dont have the option of letting her get angry the computer locks up completely -- also you can hear the footsteps if you are moving your cart as she goes out the door. Cleo is a bummer -- this is with the fixed version put out may 8th

Go to: