jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

Re:Buffalo medallion

[Post New]by jcsgame on May 12, 12 12:51 PM
SPOILER ALERT:

Look at page 13 of the Strategy Guide. There you will see that you have to take the 1st Buffalo Plate from the Statue....it is his pendant.

Look at page 25 of the Strategy Guide. There you will see that you must retrieve the "special item" from behind a wall vent...give it to the statue and it will be converted to the 2nd Buffalo Plate.

[Post New]by jmynes on May 19, 12 9:50 AM
I retrieved the special item fron the hole in the wall, and then went on with the game. When I realized that I needed it to convert to the second buffalo plate, I no longer had it in inventory, and it is not in the wall - what do I do now?

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on May 20, 12 11:40 AM
Hi jmynes:

The "special item" should still be in you inventory. Maybe you have to "scroll" the inventory to see it. Sometimes there are more items in your inventory then you are able to see at one time and you have to use the "arrows" on the sides of the inventory "bar" to see them. Try using the right and left arrows on the sides of the inventory "bar" and look at all of your inventory items. If that doesn't work and you still cannot see the "special item", you can do the following:

Go to the Game Manager and delete the game.
Go into your Purchased Game Inventory and reinstall the game.
Your progress will not be lost. Maybe you just got a bad download.

If that still does not allow you to see the "special item", contact Big Fish.
Use the Green Envelope on the right side of this screen. Explain the problem you are having to them, they will be glad to help you.

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Sep 13, 12 3:21 AM
I'm missing a buffalo chip and can't find it. How many changing statues are there? I've looked at 3 and none have a buffalo chip in their necklace. I've change the special item and can't find the first one. Help!

edit: I figured it out not that many people are reading this forum these days.

Edited on 09/13/2012 at 9:47:32 AM PST

Go to: