tstrachan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Goblin King issue - spoiler warning

[Post New]by tstrachan on May 9, 12 6:25 AM
I'm at the Goblin King and have found out that he's decided to arrest all humans and he says 'guards take her away' but then nothing happens...

I'm playing on ipad btw.

Does anyone know what causes this problem as I cannot go back or do anything except repeat the same conversation with the king over and over again. :-(

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Goblin King issue - spoiler warning

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 14, 12 12:51 AM
Hi tstrachan,

Have you tried checking the Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Walkthrough yet? That details the order of events as they should be completed, so it should be useful in getting you moving again!

You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game as this will ensure that it is running correctly. Here’s a help article that can help with that:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch Troubleshooting

If you continue to have problems with this game, please contact our Tech Support team and they will be happy to help you with this.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by Kebohio on Jun 5, 12 7:49 PM
I have the same issue on my iPad. This happened as soon as I paid the 6.99 to unlock the game. Do I have to restart? All the walk thru says is to talk with the king which I did and when he calls for the guards nothing happens. Please help. Thanks.

[Post New]by Katdanser on Jun 15, 12 11:50 AM
Same thing happened to me as soon as I paid for the app. I've reloaded the game and started over. Has this worked for anyone?

[Post New]by fulltime99 on Jul 1, 12 12:57 PM
No did not have this problem just cannot find the moonlight crystal in the fungal chapter so therefore am stuck until I do. the crystal was there for awhile but i suddenly disappeared and now I can not find it anywhere.

Go to: