[Post New]by cleoladycat on May 10, 12 12:05 AM
Any comments fishes?

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

Re:Todays DD May 10 2012

[Post New]by laeddie on May 10, 12 4:25 AM
This is an excellent TM game and there is no need to fear a lot of clicking. It's fairly easy but interesting. If you like TM games try it you'll enjoy it. I have replayed it many times over the years. You have decisions to make such as how much to charge adults,children or seniors for different booths. And when to upgrade etc. No sweat no strain but a lot of fun.

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on May 10, 12 10:18 AM
I played this when it first came out and liked it then, but had my eye on other games. Today it is a definite buy for me because it reminds me of one of the first games I purchased years ago...Roller Coaster Tycoon. It's a smaller version, but it still has the fun game play and design aspect.

Just to put it out there --- Game Developers: It would be fun to see an updated version of Roller Coaster Tycoon and be able to purchase it here at Big Fish.

Edited on 05/10/2012 at 10:18:54 AM PST

merivilan
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by merivilan on May 10, 12 10:55 AM
You just made me buy this game as I loved "rollercoaster tycoon" and would also like to see an updated version as my discs all got too scratched to play.

Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by Pixieydust on May 10, 12 12:02 PM
Hey!! Looking into this one! I wanted to let you know if you go to GoodOldGames.com they have rollercoaster tycoon deluxe for 5, rollercoaster tycoon (not sure on the price) and rollercoaster tycoon 3 platinum for 20. The great thing about that site is there are many classic games (like on steam) that will play on today's computers!

This game looks like fun, I think I am going to do a bit more research before buying though!

Hope I helped a bit!
Pixiey

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mary102696 on May 10, 12 4:46 PM
I bought this game when it came out......LOVED it! Strategy and time management without all the clicking

Go to: