Morphing objects?

Vallarina
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Morphing objects?

[Post New]by Vallarina on May 10, 12 3:41 AM
I am playing the demo and I have searched each screen but I have yet to see a morphing object. What am I missing please?
Thank you to any one who can help me with my frustration of not finding morphing objects.
Vallarina

PowderMonkey
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

Re:Morphing objects?

[Post New]by PowderMonkey on May 10, 12 4:02 AM
I have just entered the clock tower, and have yet to fin a morphing object, too... I'd love a hint or two, too!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 10, 12 4:34 AM
Hi Vallarina...

I didn't see a morphing object (and this one was very easily spotted) in the trial version either until...

SPOILER ALERT go over white text with mouse to see: I have been forth and back through town, and then when I was by the main square, the door to a shop at the left was suddenly flashing and morphed. END OF SPOILER ALERT

Just wanted to add that if you are playing hard mode, you may not get to see the morphing objects. I remember another game where the morphing objects only appeared in the easier modes, because they are there to refill the HINT button faster, and you won't be able to use the HINT button in hard mode. So perhaps that is the reason?
However, I also remember an outcry that there were no morphing objects in hard mode, and so the developers changed it and added those to hard mode as well.
Just a thought. I don't play hard mode, so can't say.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 10, 12 5:16 AM
The morphing objects are there, even in the hardest mode, but they are a bit tricky and even if you collect a morphing object in a scene your first or second time through, more may show up in the same scene later on. It took me a bit to find my first one too.

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on May 10, 12 5:28 AM
I have a thing about finding them...so I checked the SG to see if they were listed in there, from what I could tell, it doesn't list them. Am I wrong?

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 10, 12 7:11 AM
Hello CiChDa I have finished playing the main game and, as I posted above, there are morphing objects. I found most of them.

eta: Oh, and I checked the SG to see and they are most definitely mentioned/listed in the SG. They are called "Fabled objects" in this particular game.

Edited on 05/10/2012 at 7:12:24 AM PST

dorish2
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by dorish2 on May 10, 12 9:03 AM
I also checked the SG, and could find no mention of "fabled objects" I went from page 1 to 21,and then stopped looking as I didn't find any reference to them at all. Could you tell me where they are mentioned please. I have so far found only 6 after several hours of playing.

Doreen

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on May 10, 12 9:03 AM
Thanks Shadow...I actually found that out AFTER I purchased the game. There is a chapter in the back telling you where they are. Tough finding them, as they don't always appear the first time you are in the scene.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on May 10, 12 9:04 AM
I am already in chapter 5, and didn't find even one morphing object!... It's a Guinness record!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 10, 12 10:21 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:I am already in chapter 5, and didn't find even one morphing object!... It's a Guinness record!

Ann rushes for her Irish beer shaped 'phone and rings the Guinness records department hotline.
Yes, yes it is true!! Rebeca_Lily did not find any morphing objects yet and she is in chapter 5!!
You want to come and see for yourselves? Well, you can find her at this address
Pond
Fabled Legends:The Dark Piper CE
3rd. Cave from the right
On the hammock Sipping
OK. I will tell her that you will be right over. Replaces the 'phone..............

LOL! I keep going backwards and forwards looking for the darn things! I have only found 7 so far.
Hope you are enjoying the game

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on May 10, 12 11:07 AM
LOLOLOLOL Ann, you owe me a keyboard, spilled all my coffee on it...

But really, if the SG doesn't write where I can find the @#$@!% morphs, I don't have any energy to look after them - enough that I move to and from the locations...

Edited on 05/10/2012 at 11:09:36 AM PST

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 10, 12 11:23 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:LOLOLOLOL Ann, you owe me a keyboard, spilled all my coffee on it...

But really, if the SG doesn't write where I can find the @#$@!% morphs, I don't have any energy to look after them - enough that I move to and from the locations...

One wireless keyboard coming up! Catch........................... Uh oh... guess now I owe you a coffe mug as well

The SG tells you under Tabel of Contents, Fabled Objects. I just HAD to peek at it
I am a little disappointed in the amount of HO scenes in this game and so few puzzles.
Enjoy the game.

Rachieroos
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,039 Posts

[Post New]by Rachieroos on May 10, 12 11:31 AM
I only found about 5!!!! (I completed the game, I don't mean just the demo so don't worry!)I really tried too. These are the hardest MO's ever

[Post New]by luvscandles on May 10, 12 3:52 PM
went to all the areas listed in fabled objects...........none of them work, or aren't there at all. Played all day, went back and forth to all the spots...no luck :/

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 10, 12 11:32 PM
I am on chapter 4 and have found 7 morphing objects so far. I do wish they would have added a little counter that shows how many morphing objects I have found already, so I know how many more I need to find to get all 20 of them.

Vallarina
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Vallarina on May 11, 12 3:06 AM
I just want to thank all the Fishies that answered my morphing question. I can always count on the fish pond to help out when there is a need.
A BIG thanks to one and all!!!
Vallarina

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 11, 12 9:57 AM
I think I know why it's so hard to find the morphing objects: You can stare at a scene, and nothing moves. And when you come back another time, one of the objects is morphing.

I have noticed this now several times where I have been in the same place more than once, and only after having visited the place several times, did an object morph. So just because there is nothing morphing at the time you are in a certain area, doesn't mean it won't do it another time.

purplecat8
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by purplecat8 on May 11, 12 11:59 AM
I played the whole game, and only found one. That was by accident. I wasn't looking for them though.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 11, 12 9:42 PM
The Fabled or Morphing objects are not immediately visible in most cases. You will probably pass most of them several times before they activate.

They are all listed in the Strategy guide in the Fabled Objects Chapter.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on May 13, 12 6:37 AM
Only found 11 - but what a fabulous game!!

Go to: