romany09
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Rat Phobia

[Post New]by romany09 on May 10, 12 3:55 AM
Thanks to all who warned about the rats. I really like Blue Tea games but figured I wouldn't be able to even demo it. I appreciate your reviews and comments!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Rat Phobia

[Post New]by Valdy on May 10, 12 5:06 AM
I have no problems when it comes to rats, but right there in the trial version I encountered a HUGE spider, and had to look at it close-up. I have a real phobia when it comes to spiders. Don't mind snakes or rats or mice or any other creepy-crawlers, hoppers, jumpers, etc, but noooooo way do I want any kind of contact with spiders. Heck... I get chills when they show them close-up on TV. LOL

Corie60
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by Corie60 on May 10, 12 5:20 AM
Valdy wrote:I have no problems when it comes to rats, but right there in the trial version I encountered a HUGE spider, and had to look at it close-up. I have a real phobia when it comes to spiders. Don't mind snakes or rats or mice or any other creepy-crawlers, hoppers, jumpers, etc, but noooooo way do I want any kind of contact with spiders. Heck... I get chills when they show them close-up on TV. LOL

Valdy, I am the same way with spiders. It is such a strange fear when I think of how small they are, but somewhere in my youth I must have had a traumatic experience with a spider
They give me a bit of a chill in a game, but I have been able to play games with spiders so it is not to bad.
My download just finished so I am off to demo.

Edited for dumb spelling error

Edited on 05/10/2012 at 5:24:35 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 10, 12 7:34 AM
Hi Corie...

Because there usually are lots of spiders in the HOGs, I have no problems with those, but the one I encountered in the trial version in this game is HUGE. I don't like HUGE spiders and I certainly don't want to be close up to them. But you have to be with this one. And it looks soooo realistic.

All those little ones I see in the HOS or anywhere else in games, don't bother me. Just really big ones... *shivers*

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 10, 12 8:45 AM
Hi everyone,

As we'd like to reserve the game Forum for hints and tips, this discussion is better suited for our comments thread, I'll now be going ahead and lock this thread.

For more general discussion in regards to phobias and creepy crawlers in games, please don't hesitate to create a new thread in Chit-Chat Corner.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

Go to: