ravenlore whistle?

[Post New]by hanjonsmom on May 10, 12 8:45 AM
I might be being dense, but I can't figure out what the ravenlore whistle does. I blow it and a raven shows up and then flies off. What's he s'posed to be showing me or doing? Thanks!

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Re:ravenlore whistle?

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on May 10, 12 8:59 AM
Go to the lake - there is a trunk in the middle of it which you can't reach. Blow the whistle and the raven will bring to you the trunk.

Not quite logic...

Edit: if you are further, then in the middle of the town the raven smashes a street lamp...

Edited on 05/10/2012 at 9:01:01 AM PST

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by niki93 on May 10, 12 10:58 AM
I blew the whistle and the raven flew at me but no chest now what?

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on May 10, 12 11:01 AM
I think you have to zoom at the chest, or at least click on it, before you click on the whistle, thus the raven will have a target...

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 10, 12 12:58 PM
When I was able to use the raven whistle the first time - which was at the lake - a sign came up to tell me about it. Don't know whether I will get this sign every time I can use the whistle or whether it was just this once to show me what I can use the raven for, I don't know.
Either way, I didn't have to zoom in on the chest. Just being at the lake brought up the sign telling me to click on the top right part of that compass with the raven on it.

[Post New]by hanjonsmom on May 10, 12 3:43 PM
If I would've played a few more minutes before asking about the whistle I would've found out about it at the lake. I'm curious too, if it lets you know when else to use it. But, I have finished the demo, so will have to wait til I buy to find out. Thanks for the answers to my plead for help.

Rachieroos
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,039 Posts

[Post New]by Rachieroos on May 11, 12 5:02 AM
You do need to use it a couple more times later in the game but are not prompted. I just kept using it in every outdoor scene when I got stuck which wasn't very helpful!!!

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on May 12, 12 9:03 PM
I have a different problem, I can't find the whistle. I put all the eyes etc in the raven statue and saw the cut scene w/the raven but can't find the whistle anywhere. I looked where the SG said it would be and also used a hint and no luck. Any clues?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 12, 12 10:55 PM
divaprods wrote:I have a different problem, I can't find the whistle. I put all the eyes etc in the raven statue and saw the cut scene w/the raven but can't find the whistle anywhere. I looked where the SG said it would be and also used a hint and no luck. Any clues?

Look in the lower right where the map icon is located....you should see a bird there..just click on it to call the raven.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

Go to: