bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 11, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Welcome to Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix forum

[Post New]by nikma on Jun 23, 12 1:10 PM
gioco interessante,molto belli i minipuzzle,un pò scarso l'aiuto,io ho comprato la SE,ma nel complesso molto molto piacevole....diverso dai soliti gli hos e quindi molto gradevoli.... mi sono divertita ,consiglio l'acquisto

[Post New]by carriad on Jul 9, 12 4:03 AM
am stuck on making a bridge...it wont let me put multiple items on slab to make a bridge...what am i doing wrong?...am losing patience lol

[Post New]by rikkitwo on Jul 12, 12 1:24 PM
carriad: put the shovel then the pitchfork down then the 2 shields.. should work.
I just finished the game and Loved it.. will look for more like this.Very challenging puzzles.

[Post New]by rikkitwo on Jul 12, 12 1:27 PM
If you really get stuck go here... you'll need it later on..

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/spirits-of-mystery-song-of-the-phoenix-walkthrough/

[Post New]by taubenrassen on Oct 10, 12 11:58 AM
I am in the room with the melted metal but can not find a mold. . I am stuck.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by catt32 on Oct 13, 12 6:25 PM
I have a problem, I reached the part where I receive the scroll from Zakh. But now it frozen there, I don't know if there is something I'm supposed to be doing. It won't let me get past it and it won't even let open the book. HELP!

[Post New]by franscho on Apr 16, 13 9:55 PM
I am having the same problem with it freezing on the scroll,according to walkthrough the scroll should go straight into a HOS but mine will not put the scroll away and if i hit hint it goes to the # sign. Help please!!!!

[Post New]by TigersFolly on May 5, 13 10:51 AM
taubenrassen wrote:I am in the room with the melted metal but can not find a mold. . I am stuck.

[Post New]by Herodotus on May 9, 13 6:25 PM
Taubenrassen -- I'm in the same situation: no mold -- how did you resole?

[Post New]by litterata on Jun 18, 13 9:16 AM
I cannot find the bag to put my corn in!!! Help!

[Post New]by mustangbabydoll on Jun 25, 13 9:50 AM
taubenrassen wrote:I am in the room with the melted metal but can not find a mold. . I am stuck.

me too

[Post New]by 2rmckwest12 on Aug 22, 14 3:09 PM
I am at the hollow tree with the Chameleons and the next puzzle to enter the castle says to put them there. However, I do not have a container to catch them in. I believe I have missed something but the helper says there is nothing to do at every page so I have no idea where to look. Help.

Go to: