game wont load

[Post New]by applepie05 on May 11, 12 10:03 AM
i hgave windows vista and i downloaded tis game but it wont load. any answer will be appreciated

Re:game wont load

[Post New]by dilliedallie01 on May 11, 12 10:25 AM
Same here, but I'm running windows7..Hmmm it won't even pull up the logo screen ...I so want to try this game...

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 11, 12 10:59 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that Diaper Dash isn't opening when you try to play it. There might be a couple thing that are causing that, so I recommend taking a look at some troubleshooting steps we have on our help article here first:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those recommendations aren't helping, you can always contact our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to assist you.

I hope that helps to get the game running for you!

bfgSeine

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 11, 12 11:58 AM
Hi again Fishies,

I'm posting again to let you know we just released an updated version of Diaper Dash shortly after I posted my original response. This update addresses a problem with the game not launching. You can find more information about that update here:

UPDATED version available for PC! May 11, 2012

If you have any questions regarding that update, you can also get in touch with our Customer Support team.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

Hammhocks
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Hammhocks on May 11, 12 1:13 PM
bfgSeine wrote:Hi again Fishies,

I'm posting again to let you know we just released an updated version of Diaper Dash shortly after I posted my original response. This update addresses a problem with the game not launching. You can find more information about that update here:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/108511.page#4272223">UPDATED version available for PC! May 11, 2012</a>

If you have any questions regarding that update, you can also get in touch with our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Customer Support</a> team.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

Just thought I should comment to say that this seems to work and the game is launching for me now. One note though... when the game launches, the game manager automatically closes. I've never seen that before.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 11, 12 1:52 PM
Hi Hammhocks,

Some games are programmed to close the Game Manager for performance reasons, so that is perfectly normal for those particular games (including Diaper Dash). I'm glad to hear that the update worked though, and hopefully you're enjoying the game!

bfgSeine

Go to: