stuck

[Post New]by ruffis50 on May 11, 12 3:55 PM
i'm stuck on the last part before you go to fix the clocks can someone help me out?

stuck

[Post New]by SparkPlugSupport on Jul 9, 12 8:19 AM
ruffis50 wrote:i'm stuck on the last part before you go to fix the clocks can someone help me out?

Hi ruffis50! We need more information but...we're guessing here..you're either stuck at the circular stairs leading up to the tower works or stuck in the tower works itself, right before the final clocks, where you have to repair the main drive gears to access the final ladder....right?

Stairs
If you're on the stairs, you just need to complete the hidden object game scene and then use the levers on the switch panel to rotate the stair cases around into position.

Tower works
If you're in the tower works itself, you'll need to go find the three missing main drive gears that warped out of the tower when it was damaged. One can be dug up outside the back door leading into the clocktower (where the goat was eating grass) by using the shovel. The second one is found in the museum and the third is damaged and laying on the floor in the tower itself. It must be taken to the Toy Maker for repairs before it can be put back in place.

Hope this helps!

Go to: