bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 12, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:Welcome to Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman forum

[Post New]by bonggamer on Jun 22, 12 3:16 AM
Hi, I'm stuck in The Girl chapter. I think I've collected all the pearls (13?) but it's not getting added to my inventory. Unfortunately the game does not allow you to go back to the previous chapters to find out if I missed any pearls! Please help!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 26, 12 10:50 AM
Hi bonggamer,

I just wanted to swim in here and let you know that we do have a walkthrough, which shows you where you'll find all of the pearls throughout the game. You can get to that page by clicking right here.

I checked there and it does look like all the pearls are before Chapter 7 - The Girl, and the "Beads" should have been added to your Inventory after you got the last one by placing the vise handle on the vise near the creek.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by 92beretta on Sep 4, 12 7:54 AM
I can't get the rake to go on the handle, I've tried everything, can someone help?

1sweatpea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by 1sweatpea on Jul 14, 13 3:39 PM
cant find second fossil tooth hos didnt appear after placing starfish uninstalled but same problem

[Post New]by krokita on Sep 16, 13 1:47 PM
I can't find the last pearl and going through the walkthrough, I didn't pick up the one on the mousetrap but can't get back there because it's flooded. Help!!!

Go to: