Level 6-11

[Post New]by Jeannine25 on May 12, 12 3:03 PM
I cannot break the silver monolith looking things on the right hand of the screen. The gold coins are inside and nothing seems to break them to get the pieces of the relic out. Help!!!!!

AlexJeff
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Level 6-11

[Post New]by AlexJeff on May 13, 12 4:30 PM
Silver monoloths can only be broken by the "wings"....no object you have will break them.

In scenes with gold coins between the silver monoliths as I recall, you had a Hero who could help you. One of the 2 Heroes you have should be able to shoot light/laser beams - they will take care of the coins between the monoliths.

Good luck.

18891reed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by 18891reed on Jan 5, 14 10:12 AM
I had the same trouble the only could brake right side but it would't do the left. any help thanks

Level 6-11

[Post New]by AprilB12 on Jan 26, 14 2:18 PM
Jeannine25 wrote:I cannot break the silver monolith looking things on the right hand of the screen. The gold coins are inside and nothing seems to break them to get the pieces of the relic out. Help!!!!!

Same problem for me. I'm ready to quit, as in what's the point. The Heros available on this level are not the ones that break the silver monoliths. You just keep doing nothing, over an over again.

Neney
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Neney on Feb 14, 14 6:14 PM
I have the same problem. Can clea left side but cannot do anything with right side. WHAT'S THE POINT? I want my money back !!!!

[Post New]by kmmkmm12 on Apr 4, 14 1:38 AM
i have problem with level 6-11. How does one break that spell. Does anyone answer or even look at these questions. There seems to be alot of questions about this problem but I see not answer.

Edited on 04/04/2014 at 1:40:31 AM PST

tanager
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tanager on May 14, 14 11:58 AM
Collect red gems and use the arrows they create to eliminate the artifacts on the right...

Go to: