KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

Bonus game-Marble circle on cabinet-HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on May 12, 12 5:09 PM
I am in the bonus game trying to play the marble circle puzzle on the cabinet. I have the solution piece for it but it won't click into place and stay on the board. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if this is a glitch. The first time I played it (in the regular game) I had no trouble but for some reason it is not working in the bonus game.

Since I haven't seen any postings for this I am guessing this is a glitch. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:Bonus game-Marble circle on cabinet-HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by elijah5 on May 12, 12 9:23 PM
Hi KBEAR2045,
Just letting you know I am having the same issue. I can't get the paper with solution to stay on cabinet either, keeps going back to inventory. So, I'm with you, must be a glitch. This is the only issue I've had with this game.

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on May 13, 12 8:57 AM
elijah5 wrote:Hi KBEAR2045,
Just letting you know I am having the same issue. I can't get the paper with solution to stay on cabinet either, keeps going back to inventory. So, I'm with you, must be a glitch. This is the only issue I've had with this game.

Thanks Elijah5. I did try another suggestion about going back to the mainland to finish up some tasks but that didn't work either. I think whoever did that just got lucky. I'm calling it quits since this is only a bonus game and very close to the end. Luckily it didn't happen midway in the game. Have a great day

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on May 13, 12 12:29 PM
I had no problem with playing the puzzle, once I got the paper in the "upper right corner of the screen". You might want to try placing the paper there.

Hope that helps.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on May 13, 12 1:14 PM
Hi jscgame,
I did try putting the paper in the upper right hand corner. Will not stay. I can clearly see the outline of where it needs to go, but won't stay there. Tried many different ways and its a no go. But thank you for your suggestion.

LynFrank
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by LynFrank on Apr 1, 13 5:45 AM
I have only JUST interrupted my bonus game to give it enormous accolades in the review area, only to find that I have the same problem. The clue will not stay up in the right hand corner, no matter what. I think I will try again a few times going in and out of the game (maybe it will right itself, I hope).

Edited on 04/01/2013 at 5:48:50 AM PST

Go to: