tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

Getting all the trophies!

[Post New]by tamk42 on May 12, 12 7:27 PM
If you are a crazy like me and play till you get all gold and all trophies, than here's a little advice. You cannot achieve all trophies by choosing both eco path or both money path...I thought I could play the eco path, get that trophy, and than replay for money trophy under the same name...but you cannot....You need to choose one of each and than earn gold on all levels.....never click OK unless you have that gold....hit restart until you get the gold....and never ever kill the animals or you won't get the eco...trophy.......Yup the crazy in me is doing it all over.....

Re:Getting all the trophies!

[Post New]by Spaniel2004 on May 14, 12 2:59 PM
Are you saying that if I have already killed animals (had to see what it was like) in earlier stages, I will never ever be able to get the Eco trophy? If so, like you I will have to restart cos I killed some early on before reading your message!! x

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on May 14, 12 5:01 PM
unfortunately, I do not think you can kill any....if anyone else has and still got eco...please say so!

[Post New]by Sarahsponda on May 16, 12 12:28 PM
I got the eco trophy after killing animals... I didn't get the $$ trophy tho.

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on May 21, 12 2:53 PM
well yup, just finished with all the trophies....and I did money path first , then eco choice (one of each is necessary)...I did end up with 1040 eco, so I guess in theory, if you solve all the puzzles, you can shoot some animals and still get 1000 eco, ( I think you lose 5 for each animal you kill, but I'm not sure)......and that is that....next time I'll read the forums first....lol

Mkd69
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Mkd69 on Jun 14, 12 3:22 AM
So. Are you telling me that since I just finished the game and chose the Eco Path both times. I actually have to go back to the beginning? Create a new company name... Choose 1 as Eco Path and the other as Money Path? OMG!!!!! That's insane. Why don't they tell you this upon choosing, especially when it comes at the point of the 2nd choice. If this is true.... I think I just might have to live with not winning the Money trophy for a while, and revisit this game at a later date, I'm a little Campgrounds'd out at this point. I had to restart the game once already and I was up to level 43 at that point but because I shot a lot of the animals my eco score was disgustingly low.
Good luck out there y'all!!!! btw I found cheats for a majority of the levels by googling Campgrounds and the Level # I was stuck on....... and Thanks to Everyone in these forums for your help along the way too, it was greatly appreciated. Mkd

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 14, 12 2:07 PM
Hi Fishies,

Just to clarify, there are a couple trophies that may not be able to be earned depending on the path you choose. As mentioned, choosing the eco path both times will make it very hard, if not impossible to get the money trophy. Additionally, once you choose a path, that only allows you to earn that specific set of trophies. For example, if you choose the eco path, you can earn the "Renewal of Life" trophy, which is an eco only trophy. The same goes for the money path, with it's own unique trophies.

I hope that helps, and enjoy the game!

bfgSeine

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jul 19, 12 5:56 AM
I just replayed it through taking Eco both times but making sure I always got the bonuses and I still came up short on the money, so it looks like you do have to choose one then the other in order to get all the trophies.

Go to: