christaruth
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Rope

[Post New]by christaruth on May 13, 12 5:49 AM
They say use the rope on the door in the basement but there is no rope. where do I find it. Please help. Thank-you

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Rope

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 13, 12 6:38 AM
Hi christaruth,

You could also try pressing the hint button, to see if there are any other areas you could access to get that item?

Sometimes making sure all preceding steps have been followed, will trigger progression!

Another option would be to try give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps.

If the problems persist with the rope, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by candleofhope on May 13, 12 8:56 AM
side of the building, at top of stairs...It's hanging on the left side of the doorway...

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 13, 12 9:48 AM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi christaruth,

You could also try pressing the hint button, to see if there are any other areas you could access to get that item?

Sometimes making sure all preceding steps have been followed, will trigger progression!
Another option would be to try give <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/492/kw/uninstalling%20and%20reinstalling">uninstalling and reinstalling the game</a> a try to see if that helps.
If the problems persist with the rope, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.
Hope this helps!
bfgBaikal

I am not sure if uninstalling and reinstalling this game would help christaruth just to find an item. Could I suggest following candleofhope's suggestion instead?
Hope you have fun christaruth and enjoy the game

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on May 14, 12 12:15 AM
At the back of the main house (where the entrance to the basement is) there is a staircase leading up to the roof. There is a shining place there where you will need to use 6 medals eventually. Click on this area and you will see the rope hanging there just to the left.

Go to: