Got all 3 blueprints but one didn't show up in my inventory

[Post New]by Popsiclelagoon on May 13, 12 10:30 AM
My owl and the goblin say I'm ready to assemble the flying machine in part 2 but only 2 of the blueprints stayed in my inventory. The narration at the bottom told me I got all 3. Wonder if I had to separately unwrap the lock picks before I used them? I did get a message saying I'd found blueprints but not sure if they went into my inventory at that time. definitely found all 3 sets though so now I'm stuck. Bummer. Any help?

Re:Got all 3 blueprints but one didn't show up in my inventory

[Post New]by Cataphora on May 13, 12 11:47 AM
Exactly the same thing happened to me. I've retraced my steps numerous times. But I keep getting mixed messages that I've found them all (owl, goblin, journal) except when I drag the 2 blueprints it says I don't have them all. Game is for iPhone & it's the collector's edition. I really don't want to start all over, especially now that I know it's likely to happen again. Game tech, please reply soon!

[Post New]by Popsiclelagoon on May 13, 12 9:08 PM
I'm on iPad collectors edition and same thing. Now the owl keeps telling me to use the blueprints on the flying machine but when it does, it says I don't have all of them yet. So frustrating! Glad I'm not the only one and I hope they fix this soon!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 14, 12 12:24 AM
Hi Fishies,

I was swimming past and wanted to chime in on this.

If the game is not recognising the fact that you have collected all 3 blueprints I would suggest having a look at the Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Walkthrough in case that may help.

You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game as this will ensure that it is running correctly. Here’s a help article that can help with that:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch Troubleshooting

If you continue to have problems with this game, please contact our Tech Support team and they will be happy to help.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 05/14/2012 at 12:24:36 AM PST

[Post New]by Popsiclelagoon on May 14, 12 8:56 PM
I already checked the walkthrough to make sure I did it correctly. I didn't want to uninstall and lose all my progress. That's disappointing.

[Post New]by grace_tb on May 23, 12 4:13 PM
Exactly the same thing happened to me, too.
It must be a glitch.

[Post New]by Cataphora on May 26, 12 8:09 PM
It appears my only option is to start over. What happens if I get stuck again? I'd feel more inclined to restart if I knew that the glitch had been fixed.

[Post New]by CandyCece on Nov 7, 12 2:07 AM
Hey yes I checked the whole walkthrough and I did everything there to get the blueprints but It seems that it still shows 2/3 Flying machine Blueprints. I don't know why this is happening so I really can't finish the game. I don't wanna restart because it took me some time to get in this part and it might happen again and again. Please solve this. Thank you

[Post New]by Pbatch55 on Nov 24, 12 8:02 AM
Same problem here. Has anyone found a solution other than uninstall/reinstall and starting over? Frustrating.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Nov 24, 12 10:26 AM
Hey there Fishies,

If that blueprint still isn't showing up in the inventory after trying some of the steps from this help article please write in to our Tech Support. They have the tools to really dive into how to get the game running correctly and can work with you directly on resolving those issues.

Feel free to click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hoping this helps!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by Gwentta on Dec 16, 12 2:31 AM
I am having the same problem but I don't want to have to start the game over...it would mean having to waste so much time replaying. Has this bug been fixed yet?

[Post New]by Ronzi80 on Nov 14, 13 4:39 AM
My owl and the goblin say I'm ready to assemble the flying machine in part 2 but only 2 of the blueprints stayed in my inventory. The narration at the bottom told me I got all 3. Wonder if I had to separately unwrap the lock picks before I used them? I did get a message saying I'd found blueprints but not sure if they went into my inventory at that time. definitely found all 3 sets though so now I'm stuck. Bummer. Any help?
I already checked the walkthrough to make sure I did it correctly. I didn't want to uninstall and lose all my progress. That's disappointing.

[Post New]by Iamward on Jul 20, 14 3:26 PM
I too just got this message and can't proceed any further. It seems this problem has been around for a while. Does anyone know if reinstalling the game will work? It seems a waste of both my time and my money if it doesn't.

Go to: