So tired of the gliches

[Post New]by hanjonsmom on May 13, 12 11:50 AM
This is just ridiculous. I missed picking up the matches the first time i looked at the basement door and now I'm stuck. I've been playing for two hours, and although I'm enjoying the game, I really don't want to start all over again. This seriously happens too often with these games. I like BFG, but I'm just tired of this. So frustrating. Oh well, I guess I'll go take a bath or something and de-stress before beginning over. Sorry for the rant, and thanks for listening.

Oh yeah, Happy Mother's Day!!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:So tired of the gliches

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 13, 12 2:25 PM
Hi hanjonsmom,

I'm sorry to hear this game is giving you trouble. The issue with the matches is something our team is looking into now. In the meantime I would definitely try uninstalling and reinstalling the game (if you click the blue text it will take you to more information on how to do this). Or if you do try starting over, one Fishie was able to get past this part this way:

dreaming_gold wrote:I had the same problem with the matches. If you open the door that the matches are supposed to be sitting on before you get the matches, you won't be able to get the matches at all.
I just started over with a new problem and made sure to grab them before opening the door. Worked just fine.

Either way, if you run into any more trouble, I would definitely get in contact with our Customer Support team and one of our reps will be happy to help you with your game/purchase.

I will also definitely pass along your feedback as well, our team always appreciates that as well.

In the meantime, because this is an issue that we're tracking, I'm locking this thread now. If any other Fishies are seeing a similar problem, don't hesitate to write in or to post in our Technical Issues thread for this game here:

Post any Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition technical issues here only

So we can better monitor the issue. Or if you have any questions you are also welcome to PM a Moderator. Thank you!

bfgCimarron

Go to: