bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 14, 12 12:36 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

vkacademy
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

Re:Post any Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic technical issues here only

[Post New]by vkacademy on May 14, 12 11:32 AM
Item stuck to cursor with no idea where to use it or how to drop it. Then the whole game froze and I had to completely shut down my laptop to close it out. Played fine up until that point. (Scene with dead body, lantern, magnet and fishing line)

Re:Post any Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic technical issues here only

[Post New]by sammij2 on May 14, 12 12:11 PM
This is supposed to be a new game but when I downloaded it, it said my playing time was up, I don't understand, can you please help? Thank you

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on May 14, 12 1:32 PM
Hi sammij2 Welcome to the Forums
Somtimes there is a glitch with the download or the GameManager. Try un-installing and re-installing the game and see if that fixes it.
If not you can contact CS by clicking on the Green Envelope on the right side of this page.
If you are a Game Club member you can contact Live Chat by clicking on the My Account tab located at the top of the BFG Homepage. The times and days they are available is listed there also.
Hope this helps.
BK

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 15, 12 11:59 AM
vkacademy – Since the game isn’t responding as it should, I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the game (if you click the blue text it will take you to more information on how to do that – and doing this won’t lose your place in the game). If the game continues to freeze, then one thing that can help is to make sure all your graphics are up to date. This help article walks you through how to check this:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

However, if you try these and your game is still giving you trouble, then I would definitely get in touch with our Customer Support team and one of our reps will be happy to help you out.

How to get in contact with Customer Support

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by WailingBanshee on Dec 1, 12 6:58 AM
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but I've run into a scene that is missing items while playing the trial. I tried the hint button on three items, but there is nothing where the hint indicated the items should be. Maybe the game glitched because I exited the game while in that scene (it's a HO scene in a boiler about 30 minutes in ) because the game worked perfectly up to that point, but I've tried exiting and reentering the game without improvement.

I was only trying it, so I'm not concerned about not being able to get any further, but the developers might want to look into that.

[Post New]by Ps2swaw on Dec 22, 12 8:40 AM
When playing the Nintendo 3ds version, I found that there is no help feature when unscrambling the flash cards. I do not see any help, sounds or a hint of colors that make me feel like I am on to something.

For now, I have been relying on these forums to get the answers to move forward in the game. I am stuck on trying to solve "we each be rite"...

Thank you.

Go to: