gameswolf
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Another latest ERS game that,

[Post New]by gameswolf on May 14, 12 11:16 AM
will not work on my computer. All the other games ( I have over 250) by other developers do. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

It is not always the case. For example Azada in Libro or the latest Puppet Show run like a Swiss clock. But for example, Spirits of Mystery-Song of the Phoenix, Maestro-Music of Death, Maestro-Notes of Life, Redemption Cemetary.., Haunted Legends...and some other will not even open. I get a message" The game is already running" but nothing happens.

If anybody has an idea how to solve my problem, it would be greatly appreciated

Gamer_7
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Another latest ERS game that,

[Post New]by Gamer_7 on May 14, 12 11:59 AM
I would definitely click on the green envelope to the right of this post. "We're Here to Help!"

I used this one time. I had to send a second message to get noticed, but once I was in contact with a support person, they kept with me until the problem was solved.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Another latest ERS game that,

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 14, 12 12:26 PM
Hi gameswolf,

I'm sorry to hear that this game isn't working for you!

As Gamer_7 said, it is definitely best to get in touch with our Technical Support team. They'll be able to really delve into how the game is working on your computer and see how to troubleshoot things for your specific system.

Along with following the steps Gamer_7 gave to contact them, you can read more about how to send them the details of your problem is this post:

How do I contact Tech Support?

We also have a specific thread here where we'd like to keep track of any tech issues that come up with this game. That way we can see any recurring problems and share updates as quickly as possible.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now, but you're welcome to post in that other thread if you'd like.

Thanks!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: