DKGuild
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Pipes

[Post New]by DKGuild on May 14, 12 5:33 PM
put together pipes using all the parts. Nothing happpened, checked SG pics match. Nothing happened at tub either. Is there a trick?

4owl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Pipes

[Post New]by 4owl on May 15, 12 11:50 AM
Same thing with me. SG checked, all good , nothing happened.

Nosferat2
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Nosferat2 on May 16, 12 7:13 AM
It's an errror in the puzzle.

Check your pipes versus the SG carefully. The game wants the bottom middle two pieces in a "L" configuration, I had mine in a mirror image configuration. They both accurately complete the puzzle but only the former is recognized by the game.

This is a very serious error. Reminds me of the days (I'm talking computer games in general, not this site. I'm a newb here.) when computer games were filled with bugs and you never knew if you were doing it wrong or it was just another bug. That really messes with you mind and you endlessly try to solve the bugged ones or more quickly run to the walkthrough only to find you just weren't getting the puzzle right and there was not bug at all.

I want to trust the game and never take that walk of shame into the SG.

Also, for the hook to diassemble the sweater, I had to resort to the SG and when I saw the answer I was a bit frustrated, I had tried the magnet multiple times but I must have been missing a very small hot spot.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on May 16, 12 7:25 AM
My problem is I can't find the pipe to start this puzzle in the first place. Could one of you please tell me where it is? Or are you guys like everybody else here and too afraid of spoiling things for the whole rest of the world?

Edited on 05/16/2012 at 7:26:20 AM PST

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 17, 12 3:45 AM
Hi everyone,

We've released a new version for this game that corrects many glitches. I'd recommend to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if this will help.

Please see the thread NEW version available for PC! May 17, 2012 for more information.

If this did not help, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Thank you!

-bfgRhone

Go to: